• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo any word on pro controller usage for Pokemon? I wasn't about to sit through 16 minutes of that Direct :lol:

Don’t see why folks ain’t feeling it
Aside from making them giant
Seems like the same Pokémon game
In a bigger over world
Pokémon are in the overworld like let’s go
But also hidden like the previous handheld games
Pokemon fatigue might be starting to settle in. For me personally, I just want Pro controller support and to be able to battle against my brother. I don't see myself doing any of the raids, hell knowing Nintendo you'll probably only be able to pair up with randoms for the raids :smh::lol:
I'll probably play similiar to how I played Blue/Yellow, get some Pokemon, beat all the gyms, get the legendary Pokemon, grind and battle my brother :lol:

No pro controller, no buy.

Pokemon fatigue might be starting to settle in. For me personally, I just want Pro controller support and to be able to battle against my brother. I don't see myself doing any of the raids, hell knowing Nintendo you'll probably only be able to pair up with randoms for the raids :smh::lol:
I'll probably play similiar to how I played Blue/Yellow, get some Pokemon, beat all the gyms, get the legendary Pokemon, grind and battle my brother :lol:

No pro controller, no buy.
Co-sign

Only reason I was so invested in Let’s Go was because of nostalgia honestly

Couldn’t say no to the original 150

Man yall tripping, I wasnt hyped until this direct. It was always a day 1 but now its a midnight and take that friday off cop.

I can't do the midnight releases anymore. If I pre-load a game, chances are I won't even be able to stay awake late enough to play it :smh: I'll be the guy who pre-orders the PS5 as soon as they go live and be there after I get off work the following day to pick it up :lol:

#Washed

Pokemon Sword/Shield now eligible for Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers program
Posted on June 5, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Not too long ago, Nintendo announced the Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers program. If you’re a Nintendo Switch Online subscriber, you can obtain two vouchers for $99.99 that can be used on select titles. Rather than buying a pair of games digitally for a combined total of $120, you can save $20 if you spend your money right.

Pokemon fans will be happy to hear that the vouchers can now be redeemed for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. Just remember that they can only be purchased through July 31. Vouchers will then need to be redeemed within 12 months from the purchase date.

Any must have games right now worth playing aside from the Mario Zelda smash games? Wolfenstein worth it? Going to Europe need new games for the plane.

Finally copped the pro controller over the weekend and played smash. Didn’t know what I was missing lol tore up the skin on my thumb though but that’s used to happen with my GC controllers as well

Any must have games right now worth playing aside from the Mario Zelda smash games? Wolfenstein worth it? Going to Europe need new games for the plane.
I’ve been playing Mario rabbids kingdom battle and having a super good time. Plus it doesn’t have the usual Nintendo tax

Flood bringing this up a couple days back finally made me start playing, and I'm hooked.

I'm rusty at platforming so acid and spikes and **** have been harder bosses than the actual bosses for me :lol:
Just wait, you'll come up on someone that seems impossible soon enough :lol:.

Man i suck at platformers lol my wife would probably like it though. Any other must haves? Hyped for Mario maker.
It's not necessarily a platformer, but there are some platforming elements to it. It's a Super Metroid/Castlevania style game at heart. I don't get into those types of games at all but Hollow Knight is one of my favorite games ever. It's only like 15 bucks too. 40+ hours of content.

I'd recommend Golf Story too. It's an RPG set around a dude trying to live up to his dads dreams of him becoming a pro golfer. It's a Switch exclusive. Really fun and only like 15 bucks too.

Back
Top Bottom