• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fighting the Hornet for the first time made me quit on like 4 different occasions :lol:
I quit on the Mantis Lords until I was pretty much finished the game :lol:.

Speaking of Hornet ......I wonder if we'll get some new info on that spinoff game soon.

Was it a completely new spinoff game or DLC for the main game??
Yep completely new game. I can't wait, hopefully it releases this year but I doubt it.

Just bought Mario Kart 8 because my girl thinks she can beat me in it because she won in that trash *** arcade version, so I'm gonna show her what's up. Haven't really got into a MK game since 64.
Show no mercy :evil:

I’m not
But cool
U can get off ur knees now
I believe slaughterx slaughterx is done
tenor.gif

I think the new pokemon looks good

Even tho i still havent played Lets Go Pikachu which i copped day 1 lol

Looks like what ive been waiting on for years. Not crazy about some of the giant pokemon stuff and im sure there will be some other things i dont love.

E3 leaks starting to flood Twitter with Nintendo stuff to leak very shortly according to a lot of different sources

I’ll post the Nintendo stuff in spoilers as I come across it for those interested

IF that were the case, Nintendo bold face lies to us? I’ve heard they’ve done it before, but this will be my first time experiencing it.

He’d better be next up and not down the line either. Dragon Ball hit us with that down the line crap and I’m trying to see Broly and Gogeta already.

Ayo @ the on the knees comment

And those leaks shadier than a drug deal in a NYC alley way

IF that were the case, Nintendo bold face lies to us? I’ve heard they’ve done it before, but this will be my first time experiencing it.

He’d better be next up and not down the line either. Dragon Ball hit us with that down the line crap and I’m trying to see Broly and Gogeta already.
Nintendo has bold face lied to us plenty of times

Most notably/recently when they told everyone that the New 3DS didn’t exist and proceeded to unveil it a few days later

It seems like Nintendo "leaks" are always far fetched and then we get some stuff that's not even remotely close :lol:

if they could just give us everything missing from just one game, Mario 3, world or nsmb I would be so happy.
I would even take a Mario 3 maker or Mario world maker.
online multiplayer isn't a deal breaker for me but the limitations are extremely frustrating.

i'm copping regardless but I would love to know why the enemies are scarce, why the powerups are scarce and why we can't at least get a color edit option.
why can't we have world maps?

ok i'm done. i'm repeating myself.

ok, a few more things.
no quicksand. really?
water and lava being locked to jungle and castle themes. really???
gimmicks with night versions of stages. reeeeaaally????

Back
Top Bottom