• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randomly the other day, I just played Super Mario Galaxy 1 for the first time in like over 10 years...........literally my save file on the Wii said that my last save was in December 13 2007 :lol:

I discovered when I open the save file that I only got 1 star AND barely played this game for 10+ years LMAO........that showed how much Super Smash Bros. Brawl I was playing back during the Wii's initial release.

The moment i started playing Mario Galaxy, I began to realize why I haven't played it for 10+ years..........god I hated the Wii controller and Wii Nunchuck so much in this game.

The fact that I couldn't use the Wii Pro Controller in Mario Galaxy made me hate it more, but I still loved the game design of the levels.

Seriously though I really hated the Wii Controller so much (or probably the Wii sensor bar, I think if the Wii Controller was bluetooth enabled I may have had a different experience).........no wonder why I ended up switching to a PS2 and PS4 (and a brief period of the Xbox 360) before I was introduced to the Nintendo Switch, the Wii controller & 3D Mario games just don't do it for me.

I still cannot wait until Mario Odyssey finally comes out for the Nintendo Switch though.......at least the Joy Cons and Switch Pro Controller are a much better match for this Mario game

Switch is life. Despite the hate that BoTW receives from some, it's a game that you have to experience for yourself and formulate your own opinion on.

switch is tempting

Put some money aside for it (and a game or two, and a Pro Controller) and just wait until the next shipment of Switch consoles head near your local stores.

It'll definitely be worth the money, especially now we are entering the part of the year where the REALLY BIG GAMES finally come out for the Switch

You're one of the rare few that still have a Wii-U......most people either didn't get a Wii-U or got rid of the Wii-U because of their PS4/Xbox 1s taking more of their time.
I have a Wii U as well. Where I screwed up was assuming the Switch was much more expensive just because it was a new console so I didn't even bother looking it up. And let's just say I overpayed for the U...

IMG_5992.PNG

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6QJ58Y/?tag=niketalk0e-20

IMG_0455.JPG
The blue isn't bad, it's the same bright blue as the switch

I would of preferred a bright red one but hey it is what it is, at least I can vc on the go now and it's smaller than my switch so more portable for me

If anyone is a GameStop trader that scan up there gives 50% bonus on trades

hit my pm ill give u my pro member number for 60% bonus

It's not 60% anymore that was only for trading in 6 games last month

This month it's the coupon scan, plus your 10% for being pro so yea essentially 60%

how can I combine my 2ds account with my switch it's the same email but I'm confused lol

Super Mario Sunshine is the GOAT

I was considering picking it up and a Gamecube controller from the retro gaming store today after I had them troubleshoot my N64...........thank god the original Wii is backwards compatible to Gamecube (still hate the Wiimote & Nunchuck for 3D Mario games)

Nintendo has a lot of untapped potential if they release a Waluigi game for the Switch. With how popular Luigi's Mansion and WarioWorld were, I'm surprised they haven't done a game for him yet. It's time he gets some respect on his name.

I didnt like Mario Sunshine.

Tempted to get the 2DS XL for Metroid but i barely play my 2DS. I'll wait to the refurbs hit the nintendo site.

Back
Top Bottom