• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna need to catch up on bills before I consider getting another Switch game that I did not pre-order (currently have on pre-order Mario X Rabbids, Mario Odyssey, and Destiny 2 for the PS4)........and I'm definitely inching to get Splat 2 after seeing everyone in my social circle starting to get up on this game (at least everyone in my circle that got a Switch).

But to answer the question......yes Splat 2 is great, go get it if you are able to.

Last edited:
Bought it. Sooo how do i start a salmon run game? It seems like its local play only.
only online co-op at certain times
and truthfully that and single player i haven't even touched
only play online regular and ranked battles
though its been a few days since i played

Wait.........we're 6 hours late, fellas.

Some more "hidden" NES Classic stock have been discovered...........by Amazon nonetheless, AND IT IS FOR THE $60 RETAIL PRICE

:smh:

:emoji_frowning::emoji_disappointed::emoji_cry:

I really just want that SNES classic. I wasn't too worried about NES classic but that SNES is my childhood and I'll actually play the games. Final Fantasy VI, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Secret of Mana, Kirby's Dream Course, Earthbound, Street Fighter 2 are all games I will definitely play. I'll also get to try Super Metroid for the first time.

I really just want that SNES classic. I wasn't too worried about NES classic but that SNES is my childhood and I'll actually play the games. Final Fantasy VI, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Secret of Mana, Kirby's Dream Course, Earthbound, Street Fighter 2 are all games I will definitely play. I'll also get to try Super Metroid for the first time.
bruh u got a wii u
just download em to that

bruh u got a wii u
just download em to that
It's my kids Wii U which wouldn't be a problem but I'm going to Korea for a year in December. I'm picking up a Switch before I head over but I really don't expect VC by then and even if it's available they'll probably take their time releasing games for it. There are still SNES not on the Wii U that released on the Wii :smh:

Real talk, I'd be cool with all those games releasing on 3DS VC. I'd then pick up new 2DXL and be straight.

So has anyone actually beaten the last Master Sword trials? I haven't touched BOTW in weeks due to constantly getting my *** beat and I dread picking it up tonight because I know I might rage...

For those with a switch and 3ds is your friend code the same?

Mines are different my systems seemed to be linked correctly..

Do the eshop cards use tax? I remember psn didn't till this year

I might take advantage of the 50$eshop card plus free 10$ one at gs and want to use it on both systems

And the 2ds is dope device I wish I would of bought a 3ds sooner, I hope it doesn't die off so soon I think both systems can live together... it has vc, YouTube, Hulu cheap vc games...I love the size and weight it's been in my pocket two days hardly weighs anything its definently gonna be my take everywhere device

I'm thinking of buying majoras mask, super mario maker, and smash bros for 3ds, I hear Mario maker isn't as good as it is on Wii U but is not worth buying?

nah shop don't charge tax

To clarify nawghty's statement, the cards for the eShop don't charge tax.........you already know the eShop be charging you that digital tax whenever you download a game from there.

That being said..........

And the NES Classic conspiracies continue

image.png

We need a Super Mario RPG HD remaster.............hell, give us a sequel. C'mon Square Enix, PLSSSS

Idk why but something about that doesn't look right to me. I just want a true sequel with polished graphics.

Somewhat but the SNES is said to be more abundant than the NES.

They restocked the NES classics multiple times throughout the calendar year when those released.

Hoping I can land a few during the preorders so I can knock out some Christmas gifts early.

I know they said production will increase.. but so has demand. They've also stated they'll stop production after 2017

Should be fun! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom