• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5D9C01BC-E7BA-4FC6-AB4F-BE1AB18D9675.png

Thinkgeek
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/kmrn/

Gamestop
https://www.gamestop.com/collection/snes-classic

RUMOR Mini Game Boy console
Nintendo filed a trademark in Japan on September 15 that is leading some to speculate that a Mini Game Boy console release could be on the horizon. Nintendo's trademark includes an image resembling the company's original handheld gaming device and it was filed under categories for "Programs for household video game machines" and "Household video games" as well as merchandise categories like "Key chains," "Bag charms," "Cosmetic tools," and "Clothing."

hvpomb8x4jjz.png

Last edited:
The reported "usable amiibo" in Super Mario Odyssey so far..........(yes, the WAHHHH is also in too)

52yba6lrh2rz.png

Thank god that we can get "amiibo-exclusive gear" thru the game as well.......at least I don't have to sweat over finding some of these like we did with BOTW.

I still want those 2 anniversary Super Mario amiibos though.

And all those Waluigi amiibos sitting on shelves..........they won't be there after this week after finding out this news

It doesn't tell you what they unlock right? Just that they're compatible?

Well I can't read that japanese, so I can't tell you precisely if it tells you what they unlock.

But yeah that picture list confirms that they're compatible at least

This Mario hype needs to stop..........we literally only have 17 days left.

CHILL NINTENDO, JUST CHILL

i swear to god!!!!!
im handing out fades
the second we get a smash switch announcement
take a pic
whatever for later
cause I'm gonna be ready

My local GameStop still hadn’t received their stock he said maybe tomorrow or Friday

Picked up pokken tournament come at me

Finally copping my Switch either tonight or this weekend. Was anticipating a holiday sale but I doubt we'll get a crazy one for the console. I'll just take the 5% discount w/ my Red card from Target/

It’s ok so far Fighting gameplay is cool there just needs to be about 30 more Pokémon then it would be smash levels of fun just 21 is meh and mostly the new guys I run with gengar :pimp: Basically just trying it out to hold me over till Mario
It's a game to play only once in a while. Idk what they were thinking having the character choices be so few though.

Back
Top Bottom