Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D6925F68-7B75-4FD4-BD57-E84AE6BE587D.jpeg

Did you attempt to speed run it, joe billionaire joe billionaire ? I mean you only get 10 minutes of the demo

Don’t care what anyone says I’m still buying 2K for the Switch on Tuesday

At least you won't be as dumb as that YouTuber that thought a 32 GB micro SD card would be suitable (which only gives 24 GB of extra data on the Switch....not a true 32 GB) when you decide to buy it.

That guy thought he was gonna get away with it just 'cuz he "had a micro SD card."

You knew what time it was the moment 2K "required a micro SD card" for the Switch version of 2K18.............

Just made a late night trip to the store and lo and behold, I spot some switches in stock. So I'm sitting there looking and this comes up and buys a neon one. The girl pulled out the box and all that remained were gray handles. I blew it.

Just made a late night trip to the store and lo and behold, I spot some switches in stock. So I'm sitting there looking and this comes up and buys a neon one. The girl pulled out the box and all that remained were gray handles. I blew it.
Grey Joycons are the best IMO

I want a set of red joy cons but I can't really justify a second set.

Werd, I want those Mario joycons so bad............but they're just joycons, not a special Pro Controller (not that flashy, but lame 3rd party one from PowerAA).

And for the record, I've played the Mario Odyssey demo at least 4-5 times in the last 4 days.......I need to slow the **** down :lol:

No I didn’t attempt to speed run it was my first time looked around attempted weird throws and jumps and left without a snes classic again lol

Werd, I want those Mario joycons so bad............but they're just joycons, not a special Pro Controller (not that flashy, but lame 3rd party one from PowerAA).

And for the record, I've played the Mario Odyssey demo at least 4-5 times in the last 4 days.......I need to slow the **** down :lol:

They really needed to release a mario red pro controller that xenoblades one is weak

Returned pokken tournament I mean I went 100-0 story mode wasn’t challenging at all yes against online comp it but na not worth 60$ got Zelda back

Anyone know what's the install requirement for Odyssey? I have a 32GB card laying around and wondering if that should be sufficient for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo ain't discounting **** on Black Friday, especially with how successful the sales for the Switch have been xcellz xcellz ...............if you have the funds, get the Switch NOW

Anyone know what's the install requirement of r Odyssey? I have a 32GB card laying around and wondering if that should be sufficient for now.

5.7 GB is the reported install file size of Super Mario Odyssey

Back
Top Bottom