• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, the Japanese are doing some next level **** again when it comes to the Nintendo Switch............my gawd

Amazon product ASIN B0765SZ1VC
61gemb-UuAL._SL1000_.jpg
bruh the conversion for that from yen to us is a lil under $20
i need it :nerd:

RUMOR Mini Game Boy console
Nintendo filed a trademark in Japan on September 15 that is leading some to speculate that a Mini Game Boy console release could be on the horizon. Nintendo's trademark includes an image resembling the company's original handheld gaming device and it was filed under categories for "Programs for household video game machines" and "Household video games" as well as merchandise categories like "Key chains," "Bag charms," "Cosmetic tools," and "Clothing."

hvpomb8x4jjz.png

Sounds :pimp:

the hype is too damn much
nintendo needs 1 more for that hat trick

Super Mario Odyssey receives first review in EDGE, awarded with a perfect score
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

This month’s issue of EDGE was originally supposed to be with subscribers at this point. However, the magazine was delayed “to accommodate an exclusive embargo.” Subscribers will have the issue tomorrow, but we’re hearing that it’s already showing up in stores – and Super Mario Odyssey is apparently on the cover.

We don’t have any images just yet, but Mario is shown in a white tuxedo. But more importantly, EDGE appears to have the very first review of the game.

What we know at the moment is that EDGE awarded Super Mario Odyssey with a perfect 10. This image from the magazine was snapped:

In its history, EDGE has given 19 other games a perfect score. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which was released earlier this year, is one of them.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , did you just spam this Mario Odyssey article in multiple other threads besides this one?

You posted this article in the Playstation thread as well.........are you trying to get shot by Sony fanboys?! :lol:

Is anybody really surprised by the 10/10. Super Mario 64, Galaxy 1 & 2 received perfect scores from multiple gaming outlets. Honestly I would have been surprised by anything less than 95.

my Walmart had a healthy amount of Switch consoles today, and a ton of accessories. I might have to pick up a holiday bundle, the game lineup is pretty enticing

Gotta complain for a min. I love Nintendo but I hate some of their practices. Couple months ago I noticed my switch was bent. Sent it in for repair and got it back and things looked good but whatever the issue wasn't actually fixed. So over the next month it warped again. So I sent it in for repair Tuesday but I requested that I get a replacement unit instead of a repair. They obliged and assured me that my save data would be transferred, and that it was rare that anyone loses their data. Got an email today saying that my save data couldn't be transfered due to the malfunction. So all of my data is gone. 150+ hours into BOTW gone, it sucks that Nintendo doesn't have a cloud save system. I called and they offered me a $20 eshop credit. :rolleyes
I don't mind playing through most games again but I hadn't finished Zelda yet. All those shrines and korok seeds man. It's gonna be tough to do that over again

Gotta complain for a min. I love Nintendo but I hate some of their practices. Couple months ago I noticed my switch was bent. Sent it in for repair and got it back and things looked good but whatever the issue wasn't actually fixed. So over the next month it warped again. So I sent it in for repair Tuesday but I requested that I get a replacement unit instead of a repair. They obliged and assured me that my save data would be transferred, and that it was rare that anyone loses their data. Got an email today saying that my save data couldn't be transfered due to the malfunction. So all of my data is gone. 150+ hours into BOTW gone, it sucks that Nintendo doesn't have a cloud save system. I called and they offered me a $20 eshop credit. :rolleyes
I don't mind playing through most games again but I hadn't finished Zelda yet. All those shrines and korok seeds man. It's gonna be tough to do that over again
LMAOO at the $20 shop card

But how the hell does a Switch warp??

LMAOO at the $20 shop card

But how the hell does a Switch warp??

That "overheating concern" that most Switches have when in the dock too long when playing. That is usually the primary cause of "the warp" to Switch units, as I recall. You can look it up on the Nintendo reddits and on YouTube, it has been reported a lot since launch.

It happens to a handful of units at a time, and it appears souljaman22 souljaman22 is one of the unlucky ones with one of "those specific units."

thats what u get
for thinking u could best me in smash

That "overheating concern" that most Switches have when in the dock too long when playing. That is usually the primary cause of "the warp" to Switch units, as I recall. You can look it up on the Nintendo reddits and on YouTube, it has been reported a lot since launch.

It happens to a handful of units at a time, and it appears souljaman22 souljaman22 is one of the unlucky ones with one of "those specific units."
Thats pretty wild

I play my Switch mostly docked hours at a time and its still perfect

I feel like I was one of the lucky ones that must've gotten a perfect console because I haven't had a single issue with mine yet >D *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom