• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My "Nintendo family picture" (yes, only the Wiimote controller..........way too lazy to remove the entire Wii console out of my family's old 60 inch CRT big screen lol)

22090157_10211755591338988_5574061448917036938_n.jpg
that a real snes or the classic

I wish it was the real SNES (I did it own as a kid, but my parents gave it away :smh: )...........definitely the Classic

2K18 has had major gameplay issues themselves.........across all 3 of the major consoles they released it on. If anything waiting until the 17th physical release might not be enough, floodarea floodarea . May have to chill until Black Friday November at the most until 2K has their **** together.

You've scrolled thru the 2K18 thread here on the site, you should be able to know some of the "game-breaking issues" that 2K18 is going thru right now (not to mention I'm hearing on the Nintendo reddits that 2K is slacking behind on patch updates for the Switch version in comparison to the PS4/Xbox 1 versions being up-to-date on patch updates).

2K18 has had major gameplay issues themselves.........across all 3 of the major consoles they released it on. If anything waiting until the 17th physical release might not be enough, floodarea floodarea . May have to chill until Black Friday November at the most until 2K has their **** together.

You've scrolled thru the 2K18 thread here on the site, you should be able to know some of the "game-breaking issues" that 2K18 is going thru right now (not to mention I'm hearing on the Nintendo reddits that 2K is slacking behind on patch updates for the Switch version in comparison to the PS4/Xbox 1 versions being up-to-date on patch updates).
I have it for the PS4 already and love it

I don't mess with MyCareer at all so all my issues with the game are very minor that don't bug me nearly enough to not get it

Saying it has major gameplay issues is a reach in my opinion hahah

I'm guessing you don't mess with "defensive settings" do you and just play 2K18 like an arcade sports game?

I mean you don't mind if the CPU forces your Center to defend the other team's Point Guard......even after you've made sure that your matchup settings were set to manual?

That being said I agree........MyCareer is hot garbage. It has been hot garbage since VC was introduced into NBA 2K in the first place

I usually play My career so hearing the nonsense has rubbed me the wrong way. Might still cop on BF though.

I'm guessing you don't mess with "defensive settings" do you and just play 2K18 like an arcade sports game?

I mean you don't mind if the CPU forces your Center to defend the other team's Point Guard......even after you've made sure that your matchup settings were set to manuaul?
I get super into my game managing and defensive settings. Once you turn the adaptive coaching engine off thats my only gripe so far is the auto matchups

But again, why would something as minor as that hinder my opinion of the game as a whole for my playstyle? Speaking strictly on gameplay this is easily the best 2K to date

I'm still winning and losing like normal and its not affecting my gameplay very much at all

Well I'm pretty much a "defensive junkie," so any glitch to defensive settings including matchups is a game breaker for me (I wish the Knicks could play some god damn defense IRL, but we're tanking for a Top 5 pick.....ugh).

So now I understand you floodarea floodarea , but for me.......one CPU glitch on any part of my defensive strategy, it is a complete deal breaker for me in terms of gameplay.

Hell I complained back in 2K15 at how bad shot-blocking was in that game......and I was ready to trade that game in for 2K16 on the early release day REAL QUICK.

And last year's glitches to 2K17 on defense........lord :smh:

Well I'm pretty much a "defensive junkie," so any glitch to defensive settings including matchups is a game breaker for me (I wish the Knicks could play some god damn defense IRL, but we're tanking for a Top 5 pick.....ugh).

So now I understand you floodarea floodarea , but for me.......one CPU glitch on any part of my defensive strategy, it is a complete deal breaker for me in terms of gameplay.

Hell I complained back in 2K15 at how bad shot-blocking was in that game......and I was ready to trade that game in for 2K16 on the early release day REAL QUICK.

And last year's glitches to 2K17 on defense........lord :smh:
Yeah I never expect 2K to be perfect and it seems like every year there’s some new glitch that you just know isn’t going to get fixed. I think this defensive auto matchups thing might be it this year :lol:

So I’m just gonna chalk it up to that and something I gotta adjust to :rolleyes

Apparently there's a playable demo of Odyssey in Best Buy and Target, anyone in here tried it?

Back
Top Bottom