• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely a heavy nostalgia thing for me.

I haven’t played MM in years and only played it once.

Wish they’d roll those out like they did the 3D Mario stuff for Switch.

Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?
Majora's Mask for me. Nostalgia factor is on a million, probably because it was the first Zelda I played when I was a kid. I don't get those same feels from OOT (even though it's incredible). The dark story and all the sidequests and small storylines are so good.

Both are great. 2nd one was a little buggy when I played it on Xbox but still an amazing game.
I damn near made it to the end of the first one but stopped playing it. I did enjoy it though, just a little depressing :lol:

Only have Blind Forrest....kinda short but still worth that $20 ...just got Hollow Knight (I know hella late) so gonna go thru that first before copping Wisps...

putting S&S to shame with these graphics

They can do that for this game but not for a main pokemon game?!?!

Man, I played Sword and I enjoyed it for what it was, but seeing that, the graphics in Sword were straight up disrespectful. The entire game was. It could have been sooooo much more.

Aren’t the Sigma ports terrible? I remember them getting bad press and I remember Razor Edge getting bad reviews. That said, it’d be dope if they made a new game.

Finished up Galaxy. Upon replay, I’d say it’s better than Sunshine. Slightly more difficult, amazing soundtrack, and a more satisfying ending. The good egg galaxy theme is still the GOAT

I've played Animal Crossing: New Horizons for 300 straight days.

2021012113322700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I like AC but for some reason I can’t really grasp the concept of the game. I play in Japanese so it is a little slower in regards to have to read and translate sometimes but I don’t really k ow how to get the game going.

Y’all are :lol:

and I study speak some Japanese etc.

AC is real good for reading. I have played it for about 5 in English and the language isn’t the problem I just legit am not understanding the game.

Back
Top Bottom