• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been playing Smash online with my bros. Surprisingly the connection isn’t always bad despite me being in Qatar. We’re all grabbing 3D World so that’s going to be interesting cause we all wanna be the boss and talk disrespectful trash to each other. I probably won’t be reaching the Champion Road on that file :lol:

Can’t talk about must play Switch games w/o mentioning Hollow Knight
I tried to convince my brother to play but he wasn’t feeling it. He said he’d consider giving it another shot later down the line though. I did manage to get him to cop Ori and he told me he thinks it’s the best platformer he’s played in years :smokin

Luigis Manson is trash.
72A326F8-49AE-4D03-930C-F0E3462A87CA.jpeg

Is the Switch still worth getting or is Nintendo coming out with a new system any time soon?

Really wanna play Breath of the Wild.

Is the Switch still worth getting or is Nintendo coming out with a new system any time soon?

There's constant rumors of a "Pro" version of the Switch but Nintendo always refutes them. They refuted it most recently like a week ago. I'd say go ahead and cop.

nobody knows if a switch pro or any update is coming. I’d say cop the Mario or Monster Hunter switch if you want to up the resell value of your system IN CASE an updated model does come.

Switch got at least 3-4 years left before Nintendo drops something new entirely

They MIGHT drop a slightly updated “pro” version sometime this year but it’s all speculation

Switch is just the greatest gaming device of all time though so I would cop regardless

A new switch wouldn’t come out for more than a year from now at the earliest. I’m predicting 2 years from now at the earliest. They don’t need to. They’re still killing it on sales

I went to GameStop too to show them some love. :pimp:

Is that donkey Kong good? Dk on 64 was my favorite.

thanks for the replies everyone.

Just bought the Neon Blue/Neon Red (V2) + Zelda from Gamestop online.

my last Nintendo system was the 64 and Ocarina of time was my favorite game.
If Zelda is your game then this year is as good as any to buy a Switch. It's the 35th anniversary of the first Zelda so the thought is that Nintendo will release all kinds of old Zeldas similar to how they did with Mario last year.

If Zelda is your game then this year is as good as any to buy a Switch. It's the 35th anniversary of the first Zelda so the thought is that Nintendo will release all kinds of old Zeldas similar to how they did with Mario last year.
Zelda 35 anyone? Hahah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom