Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Haven't listened to Nipsey since The Marathon. What have I missed since then?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

-Crenshaw

-Mailbox Money 

-#MarathonMondays 

He's somewhat celebrating his birthday today but he's also mourning a loss. I'd expect the announcement to take place around 6PM PST tho

[emoji]127937[/emoji]

Well... he did lose a homie & thug supposed to drop today. It's kinda excusable this time around

Last edited:
Told y'all ****** he was gone do it...exactly why I ain't wanna listen to them tracks smfh
It's like, I wanna be upset, but I can't even be mad because we literally saw this coming 
laugh.gif
.  Knew damn well he wasn't releasing that album 
mean.gif

It's like, I wanna be upset, but I can't even be mad because we literally saw this coming :lol: .  Knew damn well he wasn't releasing that album :smh:  .

True lol I'm more mad at myself for getting hyped up knowing how dude operates

Wait wait wait. This guy put ALL the Marathon Monday tracks on one mixtape & put it out like they was new?! :rofl: :rofl:

Im mad I downloaded almost all them now :smh:

Last edited:
That wasn't the announcement... The announcement was that the first 5 people that copped Crenshaw and the first 5 that grabbed Mailbox Money will be taken into the 60s on a tour of the area that inspired Victory Lap. He's gonna play the album and narrate the songs and locations and all that.

GENIUS.

Greatest Rapper of Our Time

Karen still pissed tho :lol:... Breh went rogue yesterday and the buildup kind of lost theme

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom