Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

It's very dope that he's doing that for the people who paid in support.  Not a "Big" announcement though.  He didn't even give a release date for the album.  Hell, we don't even know if it's done or even close to being done.  Them 10 people could be waiting til 2018 for that tour.

is it not a big announcement because he still haven't dropped the album that you been waiting for since that would be the only big announcement that would mattered to a majority of his fans?

would this be considered a big announcement if he did several months after he dropped the album?

i still think it's a big announcement, just not as big as it would have been if he announced that the album is finally dropping lol

It's very dope that he's doing that for the people who paid in support.  Not a "Big" announcement though.  He didn't even give a release date for the album.  Hell, we don't even know if it's done or even close to being done.  Them 10 people could be waiting til 2018 for that tour.

is it not a big announcement because he still haven't dropped the album that you been waiting for since that would be the only big announcement that would mattered to a majority of his fans?

would this be considered a big announcement if he did several months after he dropped the album?

i still think it's a big announcement, just not as big as it would have been if he announced that the album is finally dropping lol
To answer your first question, yes, I believe him dropping his album (Or a least dropping a release date for it) would be the only announcement majority of his fans would consider "big".  I actually wasn't even pressed about him dropping it (honestly gave up hope a long while ago), then he "announced" his announcement, and I (Like most of his fans) probably figured "This has to be the album.  What else could it be"?.  Then all that anticipation came rolling back in.

To your second question, I don't know.  I guess you could consider it a big announcement for those that it would have affected if he did it after the album dropped.  

I'm done with this though.  Don't want to come off  "angry" or "upset" 
laugh.gif
.  I've only listed to about 1/4 of the Marathon Monday tracks, so i'll just enjoy this "mixtape".

1) Who's Karen?

2) You really had us gassed that the album was coming soon. 

3) That is a brilliant idea. You still pump-faked us tho.

Karen Civil... its Nip business, I'm just a college kid behind the women behind the women behind the man :lol: :pimp:

But the album is done tho, especially since none of the Toomp songs are on this compilation tape

Last edited:
"Victory Lap" was supposed to come after "Crenshaw".  Then he dropped "Mailbox Money" which was supposedly a bunch of tracks that didn't make "Victory Lap".  "Mailbox Money" came out almost two years ago.  "Crenshaw" came out 3 years ago, man.

Then the "announcement" is basically him detailing what he plans to do with Victory lap.  Still no release date.

As a fan, I'm not going anywhere, but dude is clearly BS'n.  The same ish he was criticized for early in his career.  Luckily for him, there's a large number of people who haven't been checking out his Marathon Monday's tracks, so this will pretty much be a brand new project for them.

:rofl: Thank you :rofl:

Nipsey is a troll. Y'all just gotta' stop believing son.

:rofl: :rofl: Dipsets opinion was actually still dumb cuz he basically said back then his music dont matter without an album...so na I aint handing him his W just yet :lol:

It's been a very long time since I've listened to Nip, and I barely even post in here, but this is a very nice surprise tape (at least it was a surprise to me :lol:) and I'll be very much satisfied with this even if his actual album comes out 2019

It's crazy how this is a new tape to my friends, but I been on soundcloud every Monday faithfully n now I'm stuck lookin like boo boo the fool while my folks bangin a brand new tape. It's all good tho cus I already knew what it was, just ready for VL if it ever comes.

Last edited:
Welp, I haven't downloaded anything new from him in a long time. So the mixtape is appreciated.

But these ****** is lazy, yo. I've been hearing about victory lap for like 3 years and it still hasn't dropped

These Cali dudes are just lazy and don't give a **** in my eyes tbh

First Dom disappears off the face of the earth, now Nip, who I thought was more consistent, is following the same recipe.

But it's whatever tho. The ***** dropped a tape, I'll give it a listen. Hopefully it's good. New music is always appreciated.

This ***** got dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral looking like a genius...It's a sad day bros [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Been a genius. Sad day for you and your Nip stands.

:rofl: :rofl: Dipsets opinion was actually still dumb cuz he basically said back then his music dont matter without an album...so na I aint handing him his W just yet :lol:

This dude is delusional. Keep living in your fantasy world. Been gettin' W's.

This ***** got dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral looking like a genius...It's a sad day bros [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Been a genius. Sad day for you and your Nip stands.

This dude is delusional. Keep living in your fantasy world. Been gettin' W's.

View media item 2141867

Back
Top Bottom