Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

As to how (how Sway?) Holder ended up pulling Darden as his defense attorney, the only clue came from prosecutor John McKinney, who, according to the L.A. Times, “said it was his understanding that Darden had been privately retained for Holder.”

https://www.theroot.com/chris-darden-of-o-j-simpson-fame-is-representing-nipse-1833826895

So a random street dude has a major lawyer trying his case & it was privately retained for him, i'm not exactly a legal expert but that doesn't sound like it's a Pro Bono case at all. Not to mention that a high profile lawyer who worked on arguably the biggest case in US history.... is now taking on a case, where the defendant is on SEVERAL cameras, with Several witnesses verifying it was him.

NONE of this **** makes sense.

The very fact that Darden is picking up this case tells me it’s a lot more to this whole ordeal than we think. Some heads are about to roll!

Starting to smell like some Mafia type ish now. I Hope that boy Nip’s hands weren’t dirty than a MF. I’m used to someone getting whacked like he did for not making that load drop off or involved in some Billy Knight type ish. :nerd:

Most of our artists get the cold shoulder and or get clowned until an east coast or down south artist co signs said artist. For example before roc nation and puff co signed Nip it wasn’t like that. Same with YG, and now blue face.

Of course he shouted them out because he was co signed he has to. I’m not referring to NT. This is a very small sample of how people in the US feel. I’m going off when I interact with cats across the country and I used to put his music on back in like 2010 cats would be like “man wtf is that why he sound like that” clowning our accent etc, just being extra.

The very fact that Darden is picking up this case tells me it’s a lot more to this whole ordeal than we think. Some heads are about to roll!

Starting to smell like some Mafia type ish now. I Hope that boy Nip’s hands weren’t dirty than a MF. I’m used to someone getting whacked like he did for not making that load drop off or involved in some Billy Knight type ish. :nerd:

Shut up.

I feel like Big Thundacat aint gonna speak on it. They know dude but aint gonna detail what really happened. He aint gonna paint Nipsey in a bad light even if they got into it. On Thundacat ig he did post S.I.P. to Lil Thundacat for whatever its worth.

I feel like Big Thundacat aint gonna speak on it. They know dude but aint gonna detail what really happened. He aint gonna paint Nipsey in a bad light even if they got into it. On Thundacat ig he did post S.I.P. to Lil Thundacat for whatever its worth.

Yeah, he not.
He just posted about trying to get nip funeral at the Staples Center or USC

Don't think it was his daughter, was the daughter of a fan.

647DAFC0-92D8-4400-BDA5-4B9101F96FA9.jpeg
shawty nice looking. :nerd:

https://www.theroot.com/chris-darden-of-o-j-simpson-fame-is-representing-nipse-1833826895

So a random street dude has a major lawyer trying his case & it was privately retained for him, i'm not exactly a legal expert but that doesn't sound like it's a Pro Bono case at all. Not to mention that a high profile lawyer who worked on arguably the biggest case in US history.... is now taking on a case, where the defendant is on SEVERAL cameras, with Several witnesses verifying it was him.

NONE of this **** makes sense.

This dude evaded police for 2 days with all these cameras everywhere, cameras on stop lights, cell phone towers that can track people then just randomly pops up at a mental hospital and has a high profile lawyer representing him. Ok. And the getaway was let go cuz she claim she knew nothing.

Who's Billy Knight?

Have y'all heard any details about dude checking into the mental facility prior to the incident? I heard that he had been there before. If that's true, this guy could actually have mental issues and didn't have a motive for killing Nip.

^i honestly don’t care if he does have mental issues. I want him to hit general population and get what he has coming. **** this clown

Real **** I don't even wanna see that narrative begin dude doubled back two times and kicked him in the head and on his IG seems like a regular *****.

But honestly if he gets off, even better the streets will skin him alive. He might get PC if he does get locked up.

From the surveillance video - is that the shooter who gets out of the driver door that theyre leaning on?

From the surveillance video - is that the shooter who gets out of the driver door that theyre leaning on?
No. If you look really close, you can somewhat see his silhouette passing along the front of the stores from the left side and then stands still for a second or two before shooting.

Back
Top Bottom