Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Still waiting for my hoodie I ordered a month ago. If I ever get it, I'm done with Marathon Clothing until Blacc Sam gets his **** together.

You email them yet? They have actually been pretty good lately with orders. I got all my black friday stuff in a week.

Still doesn't change the fact I don't think I'm ordering from them again. Been the same message for years now.

MRT88535AthleticLionTeeBlkdetailfront2_6af14415-1f14-4358-8e8d-df65a392c519_1400x.png

I ordered a handful of things on Cyber Monday and had to change the shipping address due to the delivery date/being out of town. I called the number and actually spoke to someone who helped me out & updated the address. The package was delivered with no problem.

My issue is that 1 shirt wasn't included (it's a newer design, so maybe it's still in production) but still, $50 bucks is $50 bucks. I've tried to call probably 20 times, left voicemails and emails and haven't heard nada. Not the biggest deal in the world because I understand they're swapped, but from a customer service standpoint, it's not a great feeling to be out on the line like this with no response.

Yeah I'm right there with you fam. Emailed again about my hoodie, got the same regurgitated response from 3 weeks ago. Production might be delayed 🙄 gonna be warm outside by the time I get that ****. Ain't messing with Marathon Clothing after this.

Can't make this up. Knew they didn't have those produced :smh:

Screenshot_20230131_151156.jpg

Man, that's no good. I am just surprised to see you receive an email response from their CS team. No lie, at this point I've sent half a dozen emails + left half a dozen voicemails + call at least 3 times a day and still have received no contact about the item missing from my order. I am TMC for life - Nip was and still is a huge inspiration for me- but I am pretty close to filing a claim with my bank just to initiate a refund. If they would reach out to give an update or respond, I don't think I would be half as irritated.

That being said. I only kept 1 of my 10 items from the cyber Monday mystery box. The rest of these are for sale & haven't been worn/taken out of the package. I wanted to give the NT fam first dibs before making an eBay listing. Drop a dm if you're interested. In order: 4 shirts, 3 sweatshirts 1 hoodie (all XL).
IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0136.JPG

Feel like that song definitely got edited over the years if it’s that old.

100 dollars a vinyl...

They lost thier mind.

Crenshaw CD was $100 and Mailbox money CD was $1000 :lol:

It's overpriced but the same price as Crenshaw vinyls that released several years ago which resell for more now. I'm on the fence I want 4 or 5 of them but I might end up grabbing 2.

Them raising the price on Victory lap was disgusting though but it looks like 70 or so people paid the markup for that regular version.

Back
Top Bottom