NKETLK Merch?

What do you guys think of the idea of more NT merchandise beyond TShirts?
I think an NT fitted would be sick and maybe an NT sticker or things like that?
Would it attract too much attention, or do the site owners just not want to get into too much
merchandising?
It could be good if the money went back into the site

Do you think Fightclub would merchandise Fightclub clothing, memorabilia?

Think about it, then relate it to NT.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

STICKERS!

excellent idea.

low costs to make. big profit.

shipping would be cheap as well!
pimp.gif

my bad it was Meth...

Originally Posted by Method Man

It's unlikely. It's sort of a wasteful product, and we're not the type of organization that wants to encourage people to vandalize public spaces for us as a low rent version of "guerrilla marketing." We're a little more grown and responsible than that. Apparel products are functional and they can always be donated to someone in greater need in the event that someone starts hitting the gym and changes sizes etc.

We're not a nickel & dime, anything for a buck website. The means matter just as much as the ends.

if i remember correctly it had somethng to do with iss and vandalism for why the sticker idea wasnt a go

edit: bingo ^

A fitted and varsity jackets would be piff
pimp.gif
But why would they do that when dudes act funny bout the NT shirts? They be like "When the new shirtsdroppin?" but then a thread comes up askin if u wear the shirts in public and dudes clown the notion

Stickers are dope but, as usual, Meth is thinkin ahead and I could see how it might give us a negative connotation compared to the image were trying to keepnow. Maybe a member could do it with their own time/money? Secret Society stickers would be dope. Fitteds have been discussed. I'd rock a NT fitted.

I think just having t-shirts is probably the best idea.

But stickers would have been amazingggg
pimp.gif

i would still love to have stickers nonetheless. a fitted would be crack, there were ideas before about them happening but i dont know what happened.

Back
Top Bottom