NKETLK VIII ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT - LIMITED TO 175 PIECES AVAILABLE TO PUBLIC RIGHT NOW

Ordered
pimp.gif

The redtab is sick
eek.gif

Anybody knows the delay for a shipping in Belgium...?

It's approximately a week for International orders. Your shirt will be shipped out USPS Priority Mail International to Belgium first thing tomorrowmorning. Thanks for ordering.

how do this shirts fit compare to the overzised jordan brand$@$+#@? THANKS

They fit like normal Nike t-shirts - or most other brands for that matter. Jordan Brand apparel is Paul Bunyan status. :smh

Got mine ordered. $50 after currency exchange/extra shipping, but a small X-mas present to myself.

Looks great, super work all involved!

Excited to see future designs.

Everyone's a critiq.

FYI. That Pull Tab Blatantly flies in the face of the folks over in Jordan clothing.

"Why didnt we think of that? Shoot we can still do it and charge $80, we don't mind copying other's idea's. Didn't anyone see that FugazziLRG Jordan Sad face Hoody?"

"We'll just put Cement Print and random stuff that has nothing to do with the 8 on it. That will throw them all off!"

Pretty much NT came out on top with this one. If those Silver Strips were actual Metal pieces, this would have put them to complete shame.

Oh goodness, an idea is stolen every 30 seconds. There goes a few.

Originally Posted by Steez

They fit like normal Nike t-shirts - or most other brands for that matter. Jordan Brand apparel is Paul Bunyan status. :smh
laugh.gif
at Paul Bunyan status.
smh.gif

JR5

I can't believe I didn't find out about this shirt until now, and my preferred size is now gone. Kudos to the one who thought of the pull tab. That issome next level thinking. Hopefully there is a reissue, or a new shirt with that pull tab. That is good branding.

pimp.gif

nice but I spent too much during the holidays and im already way off my budget...if these are still available in a month...I would copp.

why were there only 175 made? is this like Jordan with their LS releases? once they're gone, they're gone for good.

Dang..! my girl just got me the original one for Christmas...o well hopefully there will still be some left when i get some money..

Yeah, sorry electric.

Size S and 2XL sold out quick. 3XL is sold out as well, I believe - I'm going through inventory check right now.

This is the NikeTalk 8th Anniversary shirt, so once a size is gone, it's gone for good.

Thanks Steez.........I'm trying to get back into the shoe game after a long absence but what better way to start.

Back
Top Bottom