NKETLK VIII ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT - LIMITED TO 175 PIECES AVAILABLE TO PUBLIC RIGHT NOW

Please Restock some more XXL! Some of us be busy over the holidays. I guess
sick.gif
we assed out!

My shirt also came in today and what a real nice look.... cant wait to see whats to come.

Ay Steez, thanks for your help man. I got my shirt today. Can't wait to see what comes out next. The shirt is
eek.gif
in person. I guess my VIIIs aren'tstaying DS for long.

just got mine in the mail yesterday. i'm very well impressed. mad props to Steez for the timely info....

i would sell it on ebay for 350 in a few months, but i just got done smokin' one in it...

Got my shirt this morning, shirt is
eek.gif
. Quality is niiice. At first I kinda regretted buying it since I didn't plan on buying the playoffs, but now thatI got it, I guess I can rock my black/chrome VIII's.

Originally Posted by Steez

Yeah, sorry electric.

Size S and 2XL sold out quick. 3XL is sold out as well, I believe - I'm going through inventory check right now.

This is the NikeTalk 8th Anniversary shirt, so once a size is gone, it's gone for good.
Boo to you sir. Boo!!

But find one more damn, 3XL please.............

The stitched on tab sets it off..........but I'll pass.

Dope tee though.

Peace.

Cris.

Any idea at how long it takes to ship to Canada? I believe I ordered mine on the 23rd. Not really worried, just wondering when abouts I may expect it.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Any idea at how long it takes to ship to Canada? I believe I ordered mine on the 23rd. Not really worried, just wondering when abouts I may expect it.

give it 2-5 more days
pimp.gif

Got mine 4 days ago
eek.gif

Nice work guys
pimp.gif

Now I have to get my hands on a pair of VIII Playoff
ohwell.gif

And Steez, one more time, thx for the fast shipping... 1 week of waiting ... can't do better
smile.gif

(dammmm my english suks
alien.gif
)

Are you looking to pay with a Money Order or another method? If you have a credit card, you can still purchase through the site without a Paypal account.Otherwise, email me and we can work something out: steez@niketalk.com

If anyone else wants to use another method, drop me a line as well.

BTW, size Medium on the VIII shirt is close to selling out.

Back
Top Bottom