• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Based Jesus"]Curiosity about what and why is where it differs for individuals, but we all have an agenda. You can watch just hoping to see a fight. It's a weird agenda but it is one. That's what I'm trying to say.
[/quote]If I could put where our difference seems to be, I think it's here: it doesn't seem that you believe one can be curious without a hope. It seems you think any curiosity is also tied to SOME form of hope.

"I'm curious what the soup is today. I hope is clam chowder. I'll go see."

"I'm curious what this blind date looks like. I hope she's blonde. Let's go see."

"I'm curious if GSW fans showed up today. I hope they didn't. I'll log in and see."

If that's the case, it doesn't seem like you think this next part is even possible, and this is how I am sometimes:

"I'm curious what the soup is today. I'll go see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)

"I'm curious what this blind date looks like. Let's go see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)

"I'm curious if GSW fans showed up today. I'll log in and see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)

I'll be stunned if Warriors close it out in 5.

Cavs have executed their game plan, there were things present before this series to make GS uncomfortable and they're doing it. LeBron-centric offense - either in post of searching for switches on ball-screens to attack, no live ball turnovers, beat up GS on the offensive boards.

No quick shots, no long rebounds and no turnovers = no run outs.

James Jones or player X sticking around in the back court after makes to choke Curry = no transition off of makes.

Stringing out ball screens, making Draymond or whoever else to make plays = fewer switches onto bigs (hello Houston, you dumbasses). Fewer scramble situations.

Warriors are left in the half-court as a team that has no low-post presence to work through. Cavs have presented a real stylistic challenge.

Curry and Klay can just make enough shots to separate - or Curry can become more aggressive with the ball to open things up but the Cavs are doing enough to make them grind out 6, 7 games. And I'm expecting a Game 7, and won't be totally shocked if the Cavs win this.

200.gif

You know what's obvious to me after watching these two games? BOTH of these teams are lucky they didn't have to play the Spurs.

Seen this on Facebook thought I'd share the laugh lol

"I will start referring to Matthew Dellavedova as just Dell because he is Steph Curry's Daddy on the basketball court."

[quote name="imlive365"]Baron Davis with the Ramon noodle hair :x[/quote]Sessions or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom