Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 3.
No, I'm not even going to start this s word.

See yall in the off season thread with that lesson. Back to Lebron and how he's about to do great things

Last edited:

Magic didn't lose his hair.
He just shaves it

MJ too
nerd.gif
,,,yep Michael invented SHAVED head and looked good about it
Do you remember what Mike's hairline used to look like? Shaving it was the best thing he ever did. Gave up the hair and embraced his destiny.

Bron needs to do the same and stop trying to eat his cake too. Your hair or your legacy, choose. We all can't be Bill Russell.

when someone asks "where'd you find that?" on the internet Reddit is the answer 99% of the time :lol:

Magic didn't lose his hair.
He just shaves it

MJ too :nerd:,,,yep Michael invented SHAVED head and looked good about it

you just dont remember. the big homie had no choice. it was either the fresh baldy or the horseshoe

View media item 1573080

I think the only hair even thats ever shocked me is jadakiss. dude was bald from day one. I figured it was always an after effect of mpb. When he popped up with a full head of hair a few years about..and then 360s...bruh..i needed to have a seat. i didnt know what to believe anymore. I couldn't trust him anymore. like..is jadakiss even your real name?!?!?!

[quote name="Based Jesus"]I do believe you need a reason to be curious, that curiousity is sparked by something. I honestly can't fathom just being curious for no reason.

Curiosity for the sake of curiosity is a foreign concept to me. I literally can't imagine it.[/quote]I figured. Again, we just disagree. No biggie. [quote name="Based Jesus"]If I'm curious it's because I want to know something... And where there's a want there's a hope.[/quote]Nah. "I wonder who will win, and I hope it's ______ (Bron or Steph)" is not a universal form of curiosity. It is a form, but not universal and constant. For some, it's just "Gee, I wonder who will win. I shall watch and observe." [quote name="Based Jesus"]Also my agenda point still stands. Even if you're just curious you still committed actions to sate your curiosity with sating your curiosity being the agenda.[/quote]Tru, there's an agenda there, but "I want my curiosity of who will win to be satisfied" is not the same agenda as "I want the ______ (Cavs or Warriors) to win." It is guaranteed that the first agenda will be met; someone WILL win. But having a pro-_______ (Cavs or Warriors) agenda definitely affects the way the game is watched compared to a neutral observer.

No?

Last edited:
I can't think of a time where I watched a game and did not want a certain team to win. Even now I'm watching the hockey game and don't know anything about any player on the ice but I'm rooting for the Lightning. If they lose I'm not really gonna care but I want them to win for whatever reason.

Stanley Cup Final has been awesome so far

honestly i don't care who wins the NBA Finals, just want 7 games as good as the first 2..

curiousity for the sake of curiousity is a weird concept? You've never just wondered something because you don't know the answer? And don't know enough to even hypothesize?

People wonder why the sky is blue.

People wonder why the sun and moon don't fall on us.

People wonder what they actually look like to others. they have an idea, but they dont really know.

curiousity is not a phenomenon. It's extremely common. People just wonder bro.

Having a vested interest in something definitely makes it more interesting and enjoyable. But I absolutely have watched sporting events and without having prior knowledge of participants just watched to watched. Rooted for no one because I didn't know anybody. Sometimes if that becomes a bore, you find minute differences that, for entertainment value to you, gives one squad a newly discovered advantage. 'Oh, this guy has some ill kicks, I hope he balls out' or 'this team is playing like suckers, i hope they get washed'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom