• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... there's been no Kobe fan that's said Kobe is better than Jordan since like 2008

I've been a card carrying member of the Kobe fan club and I haven't seen it

This is what sealed the deal for me. Even though the numbers agreed with my eyes anyway. There's no MJ year/age aspect either. Both came out of HS at 18.

View media item 1578793

And Kobe did this starting like 7 games his first two seasons.

The true God. :pimp:

That just tells me LeBron was better from the very beginning. Which he was.

Oh boy, am I doing this.. :smh: :lol:

Better stats is not =/= Better player. That's the Chris Paul way of looking at things.

Do you think Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady?

I agree but in this case I dont think LeBron is the better player because of having better stats. I think LeBron has better stats and is the better player. Like I said the numbers agreed with my eyes. And a total of 6 MVP/Rings compared to 3 holds weight with both being the best on the team, when discussing who is better. He has him beat in stats and achievements. Unless you think 1 ring > 4 MVPs (even though Kobe was robbed in 06 imo) so we'll be generous and say 1 ring > 3 MVPS.

Ive talked about Manning and Brady before and it translates to basketball as well when comparing players. I think there's a difference between talent and greatness. Championships, individual awards, special moments that all creates a legacy defines your greatness. But in a team sport that doesnt always come with having individual talent. I think Manning is more talented than Brady but Brady is "greater"

Last edited:
Earl

Was that really necassary tho lol :smh:

I gave my opinion, the riders have theirs

Dude ain't, isn't, is not the best in the entire world IMO

Say/think/post all the gifs u want

U still cool in my book tho
how about arguably the best.

If I'm an NBA owner and there's an all time fantasy draft with everyone in their primes and Jordan's not there, I'm taking Bron over Kobe.

I think Peyton Manning is better than Brady. Brady cheated. so add an asterisk to every accomplishment he has.

giphy191.gif

:smokin

This is what sealed the deal for me. Even though the numbers agreed with my eyes anyway. There's no MJ year/age aspect either. Both came out of HS at 18.
nothing else involved? i always throw in Kobe sitting behind EJ his first couple years. I'm biased though. Carry on.....

Last edited:
What are we comparing between Kobe and Bron?

I been a kobe fan for the longest but i see things rationally now

Kobe has had the better career, Lebron has put up better numbers

If i need to win a game, I think I'd go with prime Lebron cause even if his teammates are cheeks he can make em better

But if I need 1 bucket at any point in a game I would take prime Kobe guarded by anyone idc

I know I'm late

But I JUST SAW the Shump remix 1st Take intro

FOH b

Why would they even keep airing that specially with the way he's playing

Better off letting Steph get on the mic

If I'm an NBA owner and there's an all time fantasy draft with everyone in their primes and Jordan's not there, I'm taking Bron over Kobe.

prime kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>prime bron. not eeem close. two completely different men. kobe being the better man.

earl lets build a time machine/ fountain of youth well this weekend. I need prime kobe back in my life too.

GL with that. I'll take Kobe, at least I know he will ride with the team win or lose. I can't say the same about Bron bron.

No... there's been no Kobe fan that's said Kobe is better than Jordan since like 2008

Kobe fans are alot more sensible then lj fans . They don't call Kobe goat etc etc.they don't hype up finals appearances.

Lj fans can't seperate they favorite from the best.

What are we comparing between Kobe and Bron?

I been a kobe fan for the longest but i see things rationally now

Kobe has had the better career, Lebron has put up better numbers

If i need to win a game, I think I'd go with prime Lebron cause even if his teammates are cheeks he can make em better

But if I need 1 bucket at any point in a game I would take prime Kobe guarded by anyone idc

Respectfully disagree

Prime Kobe > Entire LBJ career

Bronze is not trustworthy enuff in crunchtime

He's quit too many times when it mattered most

Or choked

AND he went scoreless in the 4th last night :smh:

Last edited:
Lol oh so it was an assistant's idea (not Gentry) to go with the small starting lineup. Bulls should get on the phone and offer that assistant twice what he's getting right now

Hoiberg + that assistant = instant flourish
In before someone says take this to the off-season thread
If a rookie coach can have a protege, U'ren (?) is Kerr's. He's not going anywhere. 

Kobe fans are alot more sensible then lj fans . They don't call Kobe goat etc etc.they don't hype up finals appearances.

That's because we already have the answer with Kobe. We dont with Lebron, he's got another 10 plus years and he's currently tied 2-2 in the Finals. Saying LeBron is better than Jordan without having a full career to compare is no different than saying no different than saying Lebron will never be better than Jordan without having a full career to compete. People were counting out LeBron at 22 years old because he lost to the Spurs. Doesnt make any sense.

Last edited:
Prime Kobe is the closest thing we've seen to Jordan

And one thing thats not debateable is that Kobe did alot of things without having the elite athleticism that Lebron and Jordan had

Jordan had a rumored 48 vert, Lebron a 44, and Kobe a 38, by this i mean for him to get the amount of buckets he has, means he was crazy skilled, I think out of the three he is the most skilled offensively, footwork, shooting, post moves, etc

Last edited:
Can the JR Smith capers please stand up? Please stand up?

2-12 from the field, 0-8 from 3. But man oh man what an god awful mistake the Knicks made dumping this turd.

That's because we already have the answer with Kobe. We dont with Lebron, he's got another 10 plus years and he's currently tied 2-2 in the Finals. Saying LeBron is better than Jordan without having a full career to compare is no different than saying no different than saying Lebron will never be better than Jordan without having a full career to compete. People were counting out LeBron at 22 years old because he lost to the Spurs. Doesnt make any sense.

lol at another 10 plus years. bron has another 3-4 elite years left. after that, you gon have to wheel him out there.

Can the JR Smith capers please stand up? Please stand up?

2-12 from the field, 0-8 from 3. But man oh man what an god awful mistake the Knicks made dumping this turd.

The real mistake was dumping Shump, leading the finals in Steal per game
I guess but he was 2-9, 1-5 from 3, and has made some atrocious turnovers this series that could've cost the Cavs games plus he's missed big shots so yeah, i'll still say he's a turd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom