Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe's 4th quarter instinct > any facet of lebron's game

granted he is probably tired from heavy usage, lebron disappeared in the 4th. and please, spare us the "he has no teammates" argument. each game, someone had stepped up big for the cavs, whether it be delly or mosgov

Jordan had a rumored 48 vert, Lebron a 44, and Kobe a 38, by this i mean for him to get the amount of buckets he has, means he was crazy skilled, I think out of the three he is the most skilled offensively, footwork, shooting, post moves, etc
Isn't this a Kobe fan saying Kobe better than MJ?

That's what makes Jordan GOAT tho.  Wasn't MJ a track star long jumper or high jumper? Baseball glove hands.

doubting phils decisions as a gm is not the same as caping for JR...

i bashed jr as much as anyone when he was on the knicks but i know a giveaway when i see one...

Then lets agree on lower tier elite, he's def not in the Lebron/Jordan class of greatest athletes of all time

Ok but jordan didn't have a damn 48 inch vert :lol:. Lebron's not at 44 either. At lebron's height a vert around 38 is already crazy. Even lavine topped out at 44

Last edited:
Jordan had a rumored 48 vert, Lebron a 44, and Kobe a 38, by this i mean for him to get the amount of buckets he has, means he was crazy skilled, I think out of the three he is the most skilled offensively, footwork, shooting, post moves, etc
Isn't this a Kobe fan saying Kobe better than MJ?

That's what makes Jordan GOAT tho.  Wasn't MJ a track star long jumper or high jumper? Baseball glove hands.

Relax bro i'm not saying Kobe > Jordan

I'm just saying on offense he is more skilled, there are literally more facets to the game then that, you are reaching fam

Then lets agree on lower tier elite, he's def not in the Lebron/Jordan class of greatest athletes of all time

Ok but jordan didn't have a damn 48 inch vert :lol:. Lebron's not at 44 either. At lebron's height a vert around 38 is already crazy

No BS bro look it up, Jordan's more of like a myth cause back then they didnt really measure it, but Lebron's is 40+ and Kobe's is around that 36-38 range

At Lebron's height a 38 is crazy but he is possibly the greatest athlete to ever play ball and i wasnt shocked when they told me that was his vert

Get this Wade talk outta here
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

prime Kobe>prime Jordan

Relax bro i'm not saying Kobe > Jordan

I'm just saying on offense he is more skilled,  you are reaching fam
I don't think I'm reaching, but ok

And hell nah to the O skill levels being better than MJ IMO and in many.

O Skill doesnt really make you indeniably better, Steph Curry is more offensively skilled than Lebron, yet Lebron is the best player in the L, cause of other things such as defense, athleticism, rebounding, and the uncontrollable thing known as size

Last edited:
No BS bro look it up, Jordan's more of like a myth cause back then they didnt really measure it, but Lebron's is 40+ and Kobe's is around that 36-38 range

At Lebron's height a 38 is crazy but he is possibly the greatest athlete to ever play ball and i wasnt shocked when they told me that was his vert

I've seen the footage bro :lol:. If a 6'6 guy had a 48 inch vert there would be no doubt about it. I'd say bron is around 40 give or take an inch. Even in the nba a 40 inch vert is somewhat rare

Last edited:

Respectfully disagree

Prime Kobe > Entire LBJ career

Bronze is not trustworthy enuff in crunchtime

He's quit too many times when it mattered most

Or choked

AND he went scoreless in the 4th last night
mean.gif
Not true at all. Kobe's the most overrated player when it comes to clutch situations. Bron blows him out the water across the board.

On top of the fact they he does more to elevate his team than Kobe does. It's literally a case of "Anything you can do I can do better" with Bron/Kobe.
Lebron did this for most of his career so hitting one or two this series would bump his numbers up by like 10%.

His numbers that game: 

He fades too much in the fourth to qualify as being clutch. Was loving how he balled in games 1-3. I can understand him being tired last night, but it's to go up 3-1 in the finals. He should've stayed aggressive. Sure he'll bounce back game 5. 

I thought it was telling how after game 3 the first thing out of lebron's mouth was that he didn't know if he could keep putting up those kind of numbers. On top of how he says he hasn't been sleeping much. 5th straight finals. His tank is on E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom