• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the golden state fam. warriors represent all of us. they win, lakers get a ring too. and parade. Cali>>>>>>>
says alot about Lebron that laker fans cheering for golden state now

you're not winning with jr taking 8 threes and shump getting 5, grind the game out and keep getting mozgov involved on the post.
right now mozgov has really been the only consistent teammate for lebron. he hasn't been able to create plays for himself in the post but when he is fed the ball he's been doing ok on his own

I'm a Laker fan so actually you did. And still we're here much more than the CLE or GS fans after a loss *shrugs* along with Chester, rck, and a few Bulls fans.
u here to troll and dont really contirbute actual basketball convo though

it's the golden state fam. warriors represent all of us. they win, lakers get a ring too. and parade. Cali>>>>>>>

I don't know about all that but they do have at least 30% Lakers bandwagon fans in their nation now.

HAHA! I can totally picture that.
I learned real quick after that 
laugh.gif

Was chilling with my boy's cousin once, who was from Cali. I remember it really catching me off guard whenever he said hella lol

My boy is a NYer born and raised, but he spends his summers in Cali, so he has hella in his vocabulary lol

Last edited:
Mr. Thicke seems only to want to talk about the Lakers/Lakers fans in the finals thread, whoa the tall troll. Think he needs to be regulated to off season thread only.

are we supposed to hate golden state? I thought it was just the clippers and kings?
u are to hate every team not named the lakers

Oh no, I do when my guys are in competition with them. We've been rec league the last few yrs though. It's hard to hate somebody you dont even play against lol. When my guys get back on their feet, best believe itll be f all them in's again.

Lebron did this for most of his career so hitting one or two this series would bump his numbers up by like 10%.

He fades too much in the fourth to qualify as being clutch. Was loving how he balled in games 1-3. I can understand him being tired last night, but it's to go up 3-1 in the finals. He should've stayed aggressive. Sure he'll bounce back game 5. 
This isn't 2011 any more. Bron kicked that rep a long time ago.

Too lazy to find the post about him scoring 0 points in the fourth quarter of multiple finals including the game last night. But okay keep looking up stats and not actually watching. Steph in game 3 was monster with his 27 6 & 6 too. 
if lebrun's 4th quarter numbers are down this year, it's because he literally has no energy left from all the work he's doing the first 3 quarters. this isn't him choking, this is him not having anything in the tank.
not saying he's choking. pointing that out to dude that said bron kicked that rep a long time ago. last night's game was still winnable in the fourth for the Cavs. it may have been within 5 at one point and bron not scoring in the fourth kinda makes what dude highlighted in my og post relevant. 

don't really get down with all the comparisons but acting like lebron is so clutch is crazy to me when he just decided to not pass the ball in clutch moments

*mj shrug

1400185704-redeye1992-o.jpg

mj looked cool af...literally all the time.

son retired and lost every single ounce of swag juice.

We still got 2 maybe 3 games left for Bron to go Casper at the end of games.

Lebby gonna be averaging 23 points @ 40% in three years. His jumper is already shot.

No more MVPs.

That's Kobe 2015 numbers yikes. Sounds about right though. He done winning MVPs and rings in my opinion of he doesn't get this one.

Maybe if Lebron plays till he's 39 he'll shoot 40% for a whole season lol.

Lebron can definitely rack up some more MVP's and rings even if they lose this series. Next season they're getting Kyrie and Varejao back for sure. This team will be even better next year and the fact so many players want to play with him, so they can add pieces here and there. They're gonna **** on the eastern conference and most likely Lebron will be playing less minutes so less wear and tear on his body.

This isn't 2011 any more. Bron kicked that rep a long time ago.

And that's just scoring. That SHOULD be Kobe's advantage, right? It's unanimous that Bron is a better passer and and rebounder, but what Kobe was always known for were his scoring and "killer instinct", his clutch gene. Well, Lebron's been more consistent in those areas as well so how is Kobe a better player than Lebron to anyone who isn't a Laker fan?

This ALWAYS gets overlooked because the "flashiness" or whatever of Kobe's clutch shots get replayed over and over making it seem like he's been more "clutch."

While Lebron is more efficient than Kobe nobody in there right mind would take him over Kobe in a clutch situation. 3pt, mid-rang, FT line, footwork. Kobe got Lebron in all those situations.

Last edited:
[quote name="JD617"]I legit can't believe Kobe vs LeBron is still a thing.[/quote]Remember when the whole Magic/Bird thing died?

Yeah.

AD, Steph, Russ, KD, Beard are all still ascending, Bron is in the other side of that mountain.

I could never bring myself to say it though. Its a NoCal thing.
Yup, us Socal ppl chuckle when we hear somebody say it. We go in on my boy who resides in the Bay when he uses it.  
laugh.gif

are we supposed to hate golden state? I thought it was just the clippers and kings?
u are to hate every team not named the lakers
Oh no, I do when my guys are in competition with them. We've been rec league the last few yrs though. It's hard to hate somebody you dont even play against lol. When my guys get back on their feet, best believe itll be f all them in's again.
THIS.

We still got 2 maybe 3 games left for Bron to go Casper at the end of games.
or to be superman and save the day.......

but dude pulling up 2 pages worth of stuff that I'm not going to consider reading instead of watching Bron miss a 3 at the buzzard in one game, miss a layup in the next and then not score in the 4th  a couple games later is funny. 

Last edited:
bron done getting mvps bros.

i wouldnt gas up too much that kyrie is coming back. he's literally been injured at some point in every single yr since his senior yr of hs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom