• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
half the time mozgod has a guy smaller than him or an inferior defender on him, he can maintain this performance.
he cant handle the ball. he needs to be fed perfectly. no way he can create his own shots in the paint

half the time mozgod has a guy smaller than him or an inferior defender on him, he can maintain this performance.
he cant handle the ball. he needs to be fed perfectly. no way he can create his own shots in the paint
Somewhat agree here. He definitely has average handles at best, he needed to back down lower in the post though last night on the ones he missed. He does that he's getting 30 with ease.

im not a fan of the wing or baseline and i hate how that where CLE choses to start there ISO plays

Do yall say b in real life?
yea b.

west coast got me saying hella too. which is hilarious because i hated it when i first heard it. then i realized how accurate of a word it is in so many different situations lol
got my mates in England saying it too 
nthat.gif

you're not winning with jr taking 8 threes and shump getting 5, grind the game out and keep getting mozgov involved on the post.

mozgod is the key to this series. he plays like he did last night and they feed him he's gonna be key.

Not really much more he can do.

One, they can't feed him like that for 45 minutes and expect him to keep giving buckets. Sooner or later he'll wear down.

Adding to that, he's been poor at the line, after a while, they'll foul him and let him miss FT's.

And maybe more key, him getting 2's keeps the rest of the Cavs from getting 3's, something they need in order to keep up with the Warriors, especially in Golden State, when they get going.

GS will take that 3-2 trade off over and over if it means keeping the ball out of LeBron's hands, and wearing down Mozgov before Q4.
he went 10-12 from the line last night though. there's 3 games left. continue feeding him. you can't keep relying on jr smith to make shots.

No, I know you can't trust JR, in fact, I kind of expect a JR "out of nowhere" type game like in game 7 or somethin stupid like that. :lol:

But for the series, Moz has missed quite a few, as we get deeper and deeper into the series, I can't really depend on him scoring over and over in the post, and chasing on Defense.

I guess the trade off would be Bron would rest more on O, and chase and annoy more on Defense, and that could be a good thing.

Iono, I guess they could give it a shot, I just don't know if I want to be feeding Moz, in games 5-6 (7?) of the NBA Finals, with 2 of those on the road. :\

its a best out of 3 series and whoever wins next game is most likely going to win the series...if cleveland wins next game i can see them closing out the series in game 6 at home...

mozgod is the key to this series. he plays like he did last night and they feed him he's gonna be key.

Not really much more he can do.

One, they can't feed him like that for 45 minutes and expect him to keep giving buckets. Sooner or later he'll wear down.

Adding to that, he's been poor at the line, after a while, they'll foul him and let him miss FT's.

And maybe more key, him getting 2's keeps the rest of the Cavs from getting 3's, something they need in order to keep up with the Warriors, especially in Golden State, when they get going.

GS will take that 3-2 trade off over and over if it means keeping the ball out of LeBron's hands, and wearing down Mozgov before Q4.
he went 10-12 from the line last night though. there's 3 games left. continue feeding him. you can't keep relying on jr smith to make shots.

No, I know you can't trust JR, in fact, I kind of expect a JR "out of nowhere" type game like in game 7 or somethin stupid like that. :lol:

But for the series, Moz has missed quite a few, as we get deeper and deeper into the series, I can't really depend on him scoring over and over in the post, and chasing on Defense.

I guess the trade off would be Bron would rest more on O, and chase and annoy more on Defense, and that could be a good thing.

Iono, I guess they could give it a shot, I just don't know if I want to be feeding Moz, in games 5-6 (7?) of the NBA Finals, with 2 of those on the road. :\
i feel ya b. cavs are probably screwed either way honestly.

Lebron did this for most of his career so hitting one or two this series would bump his numbers up by like 10%.

He fades too much in the fourth to qualify as being clutch. Was loving how he balled in games 1-3. I can understand him being tired last night, but it's to go up 3-1 in the finals. He should've stayed aggressive. Sure he'll bounce back game 5. 
This isn't 2011 any more. Bron kicked that rep a long time ago.
Too lazy to find the post about him scoring 0 points in the fourth quarter of multiple finals including the game last night. But okay keep looking up stats and not actually watching. Steph in game 3 was monster with his 27 6 & 6 too. 

yea b.

west coast got me saying hella too. which is hilarious because i hated it when i first heard it. then i realized how accurate of a word it is in so many different situations lol
That's Nor Cal only. So Calers don't use it at all.
I said hella once at a bar in the LBC and got one of the biggest stonefaces I have ever received in my life

Lebron did this for most of his career so hitting one or two this series would bump his numbers up by like 10%.

He fades too much in the fourth to qualify as being clutch. Was loving how he balled in games 1-3. I can understand him being tired last night, but it's to go up 3-1 in the finals. He should've stayed aggressive. Sure he'll bounce back game 5. 
This isn't 2011 any more. Bron kicked that rep a long time ago.

Too lazy to find the post about him scoring 0 points in the fourth quarter of multiple finals including the game last night. But okay keep looking up stats and not actually watching. Steph in game 3 was monster with his 27 6 & 6 too. 
if lebrun's 4th quarter numbers are down this year, it's because he literally has no energy left from all the work he's doing the first 3 quarters. this isn't him choking, this is him not having anything in the tank.

yea b.

That's Nor Cal only. So Calers don't use it at all.
I said hella once at a bar in the LBC and got one of the biggest stonefaces I have ever received in my life
HAHA! I can totally picture that.

LMAO when the shoe fits. I didnt even address u fambs.

I'm a Laker fan so actually you did. And still we're here much more than the CLE or GS fans after a loss *shrugs* along with Chester, rck, and a few Bulls fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom