• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh it's extremely difficult to figure out what this series is going to be like when we have no idea how healthy Kyrie will be and no idea the status of Klay Thompson.

That and the fact that it's hard to get an idea of how good the Cavs really are.  Are they on a complete roll right now or did they just face weak competition? 

tbh it's extremely difficult to figure out what this series is going to be like when we have no idea how healthy Kyrie will be and no idea the status of Klay Thompson.

That and the fact that it's hard to get an idea of how good the Cavs really are.  Are they on a complete roll right now or did they just face weak competition? 
How is it hard to get an idea of how good the Cavs are?

We've seen them play.

They didn't play "scrub" teams.

They, are good, plain and simple. Real good.

Last edited:
Damn Bogut it's like that. Son must have hated Mark Jackson
laugh.gif
Bringing all that prayer in the locker room
Bogut and Jackson had a bad relationship.  It was fine until Bogut missed 3 games with a bruised shoulder, to which Jackson said this to the media:

“As far as I know, it wasn’t on the court. It wasn’t in practice. It wasn’t in a game. I’m not really sure,” Jackson said during his pregame news conference. “It may have been sleeping, and I say that in all seriousness.”

Nothing to do with his "prayer in the locker room" (if you were being serious).

Because first round they played the Celtics. A team with no stars, that was in the middle of rebuilding, and landed in the Playoffs with a sub .500 record.

Second round they played the Bulls. Who couldn't score, lost Pau Gasol, and always fall apart against LeBron

Third round they played a Hawks team that looked pretty sub par in all of the Playoffs and nothing like the Hawks team pre All-Star break.

Of course they're "good" but it's hard to really get a read on how good they are 

Last edited:

Because first round they played the Celtics. A team with no stars, that was in the middle of rebuilding, and landed in the Playoffs with a sub .500 record.

Second round they played the Bulls. Who couldn't score, lost Pau Gasol, and always fall apart against LeBron

Third round they played a Hawks team that looked pretty sub par in all of the Playoffs.
I think Cavs had something to do with all of those teams looking so bad.

And even the Celtics weren't terrible.

I think they had the best record in the League after ASB if I am not mistaken.

All excuses if you ask me, Cavs won't be called legit until they win it all watch.

They have won 57 of 70 with LeBron in the lineup even going back before the trades.

They're good. Just probably not quite good enough.

Last edited:

The Hawks looked pretty pedestrian against the 8th seed heartless Nets and then again against the Wizards, and probably wouldn't have even gotten passed the Wizards if John Wall didn't break his hand
The Hawks did look bad all the way through. 

But that's just what they do in the Playoffs, every year. 

It's just them.

I believe the Cavs got it though.

But I won't even be mad if the Warriors win it. 

Lord knows I might disappear for a few months after though, so the GSW chest bumping can die down.

Honestly, I thought the Bulls was going to win

My confidence was misplaced.
I couldn't have been happier that the Bulls won game 1 of the series.  Before the series started, the Cavs were -230 (ish) to win the series.  Wanted to bet on them but didn't like the odds.  When the Bulls won game 1, betting on the Cavs to win the series jumped to +120!!!!

Sorry bro.  Was not my intent.  Just never realistically saw the Bulls, or any Eastern Conference team for that matter, as a realistic threat to beat the Cavs.

Are the Vegas odds out? Or what about Sports analyst picks?

Vegas is leaning heavy on the public consensus of Warriors winning... but this is how Vegas operates. They cash in this time of year.

cavs +230
w's -270

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/05/war...ls-2015-odds-series-betting-lines-over-under/
Warriors-Cavaliers Betting Lines
Game 1 Opening Point Spread

Cavaliers … +6
Warriors … -6
Game 1 Opening Over/Under

Odds to Win the Series

Cavaliers … +230
Warriors … -270

Warriors … 5/12
Cavaliers … 19/10
Series Result

Cleveland in 4 … +2800
Cleveland in 5 … +1600
Cleveland in 6 … +600
Cleveland in 7 … +800
Golden State in 4 … +900
Golden State in 5 … +325
Golden State in 6 … +450
Golden State in 7 … +300
Total Finals Games Played

4 Games … +700
5 Games … +250
6 Games … +210
7 Games … +190
Odds to Win MVP

Stephen Curry (GSW) … 10/23
LeBron James (CLE) … 2/1
Klay Thompson (GSW) … 11/1
Kyrie Irving (CLE) … 12/1
Draymond Green (GSW) … 16/1
JR Smith (CLE) … 75/1
Tristan Thompson (CLE) … 100/1
Andrew Bogut (GSW) … 100/1
Harrison Barnes (GSW) … 100/1
Andre Iguodala (GSW) … 100/1
Timofey Mozgov (CLE) … 200/1

Last edited:
Judging by the poll warriors are the clear underdogs in this series.

Lebron is not going to lose this series but if he did I can't imagine the slander he would face

Thing is, a bunch of people picking the Cavs are trying to do this "reverse jinx" BS. I highly doubt these fools really think that sorry Cavs squad got a chance against the Dubs but will be first in line to slander Bron.

Thing is, a bunch of people picking the Cavs are trying to do this "reverse jinx" BS. I highly doubt these fools really think that sorry Cavs squad got a chance against the Dubs but will be first in line to slander Bron.
So basically you know what other people think. You can see into their minds. NT wizadry.

I picked Cavs in 6 and this is why:

- LeBron

- Not sure if Klay will play or not

- JR Smith/Shumpert/Delly all playing well

- Kyrie has a few days to rest

- First year the Warriors have been there, could be a 2012 OKC type of situation

- Warriors may get pounded inside by Thompson and Mozgov

Not some reverse jinx thing you're talking about.

So basically you know what other people think. You can see into their minds. NT wizadry.

I picked Cavs in 6 and this is why:

- LeBron
- Not sure if Klay will play or not
- JR Smith/Shumpert/Delly all playing well
- Kyrie has a few days to rest
- First year the Warriors have been there, could be a 2012 OKC type of situation
- Warriors may get pounded inside by Thompson and Mozgov

Not some reverse jinx thing you're talking about.

Calm down homie. Not talking about ALL of you but there's definitely a few in there that BEEN dogging Bron and now all of a sudden got them beating The #1 team all season....in a SWEEP, no less? Be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom