Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is simple amazing man.

Delly stepped up huge man. He's going to be in the league for a long time. Playing for 8 different teams while getting those checks :pimp:

I literally can't even enjoy this win because deep down inside I know the Cavs should be up 2-0 right now.

I honestly do not know how this series is going to play out. No idea.

Steph shot 15 3's. That is ridiculous. He shot poorly today but I would say he only got 4 or 5 clean looks. A lot of his poor shooting was because of delly's defense. Kyrie not being here may actually end up a blessing in disguise.

They competed on the road against the best team in the L. Thats impressive.

If I had to pick I would still go with the warriors but the delly curry matchup is interesting

@SherwoodStrauss: Draymond: "Not many adjustments to make on the defensive end"

Kyrie not being here may actually end up a blessing in disguise.

It is a blessing. 150% blessing.

Deja Vu Cavs/Hawks when Delly D'd up everyone because he can, and they think he can't.

This squad might win 4 in a row G.

Just gave them a 4th loss at Oracle too by the way. That's strong 

Dubs tried way too hard to take advantage of Delly, just about no one on that team is a good iso player. They need to stop worrying about exploiting match-ups and play their game.

point blank, they gonna have to respect Delly a little more next game

Impressive adjustments by the Cavs tonight. Although Lebron had amazing stat, the Cavs would not have won without M. Dellavedova. Lebron can do great things but you just cannot rely on him to Close out games. Hell... JR Smith is a better clutch shooter than LBJ (he made some turrible fouls tonight tho, not clutch there).

Bottom Line: Cav needs more OFFENSIVE OPTIONS! The Lebron ISO's won't last. Someone else needs to be a threat offensively. They also need to keep Dellavedova on Curry. He totally shut him down tonight.

Predictions: 5 on 1 defense on LBJ in Game 3 and someone on the Warriors will injure Dellavedova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom