• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The land the corniest name of a place ever.

Well..no...the 6 is worse...but the land sounds foo foo as hell. I know dudes aren't really throwing that name up With a straight face

A lot of us clown Chuck for his "jump-shooting" teams stuff, but it is a problem that GSW has nobody they can throw the ball to in the post and count on a bucket or trip to the FT line.

A lot of us clown Chuck for his "jump-shooting" teams stuff, but it is a problem that GSW has nobody they can throw the ball to in the post and count on a bucket or trip to the FT line.
GSW actually got David Lee, but his defense is mediocre so he ain't getting any run

This is usually a job of the SG/SF to be that ISO guy when things get tight. 

GSW has 150% jumpshooters only, not one ISO guy that can get in the paint or to the rim.

This is why I poo'd on Klay so hard. He is a lot better this year than last year though but still can't really get a bucket of the dribble.

Last edited:

I AM REPPING FOT AT, BELLE, OC, SMITH, B3K, FC, 23PHOR, JCB, ALL OF THEM
Thanks bro!! Long time no post but still reppin the land. And the true MVP
THE RETURN!! 
eek.gif

just got back from the bar...

SC0 with the airball and turnover to end the game :lol: :smh:

People still really calling GSW in 5 with the next two in Cle?
Why not?

This is damn near identical to last year with people gassed after Miami pulled out Game 2. Fatigue is setting in already for LeBron, he's getting less and less efficient as the game wears on. The series is coming every other day now for games 3 and 4. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom