No country for Rick Ross slander...

These lyrical accountants in here, yo.

Take yall Best of Kool Mo Dee cassette listening #!$$@ on outta here.

Futuristic wrote:
I understandliking Ross if you're under 20 years old or just started listening torap...you have low standards. I can't listen to Ross because I've heardtoo many artists who are far more talented.

1. He can't rap
2. HE doesn't make good music. Producers and R&B singers make goodmusic and donate it to him. The only hit single I can think of that hehas the hook on is BMF.

He's not great artist like people want to make him out to be. I'm notgonna pretend that he's raw when there is absolutely nothing specialabout him. Ya'll can say he picks nice beats or whatever, but pleasemiss me with that "he's lyrical" %%%$$%$+. He's simple.

Is this like the Lil B craze where he's not really that great but we treat him like the 2nd coming of Jesus? Because then I can maybe kind of understand his fame. Otherwise people can just keep BOLDING OUT RANDOM LINES IN ALL CAPS LIKE THEY'RE THAT HOT when they really are just...not that great.

Is this like the Lil B craze where he's not really that great but we treat him like the 2nd coming of Jesus? Because then I can maybe kind of understand his fame. Otherwise people can just keep BOLDING OUT RANDOM LINES IN ALL CAPS LIKE THEY'RE THAT HOT when they really are just...not that great.

CaptinStabbin wrote:
If Rick Ross is going to get love, then MIMS should get love too. And I'm not joking.

-The Juice

How did I even miss pure mindless drivel like this?

Aren't you the ultra-Wale stan? Kinda funny that ya boy is heavily affiliated with Ross & the Maybach Music imprint.

CaptinStabbin wrote:
If Rick Ross is going to get love, then MIMS should get love too. And I'm not joking.

-The Juice

How did I even miss pure mindless drivel like this?

Aren't you the ultra-Wale stan? Kinda funny that ya boy is heavily affiliated with Ross & the Maybach Music imprint.

When every _ that you KNOW got a felony,

How will I ever get to grow into that BETTA MEEEE?!?!

pimp.gif

When every _ that you KNOW got a felony,

How will I ever get to grow into that BETTA MEEEE?!?!

pimp.gif

CJ616 wrote:
Originally Posted by DUB 253

Never heard this before
sick.gif

Whats even worst is the killer was +!++@%% his sister
Brother was a victim she fell in love with a villian
Pretty cars we swerving Pistols all under the pillows
Shot him in the kitchen heard over a bowl of cereal
This is Deeper than Rap, I guess a box of Captain Crunch get'cha Deeper Than That.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Damn... i need the Mp3
nerd.gif

CJ616 wrote:
Originally Posted by DUB 253

Never heard this before
sick.gif

This is Deeper than Rap, I guess a box of Captain Crunch get'cha Deeper Than That.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Damn... i need the Mp3
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
some of you guys put a lot of effort into your hate of someone.

like i cant stand plies, but all i think bout him is blahh. u guys writing paragraphs and **+%.

yall dont hate the rapper, u hate the amount of buzz he has. wayne went thru it, gucci did, now its ross' turn.

theres only a small percentage of rappers out now that are more well rounded than ross.

and stop it with the CO stuff. theres probably less than a handful of people on this site that been thru the prison system.

QFT...These dudes make me sick with the stuff they be saying about a rapper they don't like...and they have the nerve to troll in every thread that's created about the person

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
some of you guys put a lot of effort into your hate of someone.

like i cant stand plies, but all i think bout him is blahh. u guys writing paragraphs and **+%.

yall dont hate the rapper, u hate the amount of buzz he has. wayne went thru it, gucci did, now its ross' turn.

theres only a small percentage of rappers out now that are more well rounded than ross.

and stop it with the CO stuff. theres probably less than a handful of people on this site that been thru the prison system.

QFT...These dudes make me sick with the stuff they be saying about a rapper they don't like...and they have the nerve to troll in every thread that's created about the person

I mess with Ross and I do think he can Rap but it seems like it's all starting to sound the same

It's like I get it you WERE a Drug Kingpin
ohwell.gif

I mess with Ross and I do think he can Rap but it seems like it's all starting to sound the same

It's like I get it you WERE a Drug Kingpin
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

�
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Damn... i need the Mp3
nerd.gif
http://www.mediafire.com/?nitgta3mvoq

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

�
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Damn... i need the Mp3
nerd.gif
http://www.mediafire.com/?nitgta3mvoq

Eh Ross is ok...his subject matter bore's me a lot.

I listen to the singles when they are on the radio sometimes (except aston martin music hate that song)

Don't hate him but def don't love him...it is what it is

Eh Ross is ok...his subject matter bore's me a lot.

I listen to the singles when they are on the radio sometimes (except aston martin music hate that song)

Don't hate him but def don't love him...it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom