No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson ESPN 30 for 30-- April 13th

Besides the one on The U, the last one that came on the Hank Gathers one has been my favorite. I think this one will be better than both of those.

All the basketball ones have been good, Len Bias and the U have been my two favorites.

Sounds like it will be more about Badnews than AI...

Has anyone actually seen footage of Ivo throwing the chair @ shorty? Like was it one of those WWE chairs or a bench? Can't see how it was that bad...

I remember seeing the fight footage years ago, but all I remember was a all out brawl out - I can't say who did what - I hope they show it tomorrow though because I got in plenty of arguments with people who said it didn't exist...

...the law they charged Illie with violating was some old **! ''inciting a lynch mob'' type deal that was actually put on the books way back in the days to protect slaves, so it was ironic that that was the same book they threw at him.

I got family down in the 757 and they said his case really did put a strain racial relations, but I always loved this story cuz then governor Doug Wilder (black dude) pardoned AI on Christmas day (on some ''#$%! politics, I'm not gonna let y'all ruin his life.''), and we all know how the story ended up with Thompson goin' to see him in jail...

...it took a village to raise that child.

My favorite ball player of ALL TIME...

...easily.

I remember seeing the fight footage years ago, but all I remember was a all out brawl out - I can't say who did what - I hope they show it tomorrow though because I got in plenty of arguments with people who said it didn't exist...

...the law they charged Illie with violating was some old $!* ''inciting a lynch mob'' type deal that was actually put on the books way back in the days to protect slaves, so it was ironic that that was the same book they threw at him.

I got family down in the 757 and they said his case really did put a strain racial relations, but I always loved this story cuz then governor Doug Wilder (black dude) pardoned AI on Christmas day (on some ''@!%% politics, I'm not gonna let y'all ruin his life.''), and we all know how the story ended up with Thompson goin' to see him in jail...

...it took a village to raise that child.

My favorite ball player of ALL TIME...

...easily.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

For my fellow Canadians interested, it debuts on TSN this Sunday at 1:00 pm ET.
Thank you sir
pimp.gif

Will def tune in. I met Steve James in Feb and asked him about the doc. Basically reiterated the personal connection he had through his Dad and his high school. Cool dude
pimp.gif

Just caught a clip of it on Sportscenter. The people throwing chairs in the video reminded me of the Boondocks clip
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom