no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Wat a lame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Duckness

Pro tip: Using proper spelling and grammar will help you pull in 8s and up.

Doesn't apply to dime ratchets, though
smokin.gif
Oxymoron is oxy
OP should be banned btw
A 'dime ratchet' would be a beautiful buckethead, similar to Lauren London in ATL.
I read this thread and the 1st thing to come to mind was:

Spoiler [+]
holla.jpg

***EDIT: WISEPHAROAH does it again
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bluecheese

whatever you do dont end up in no late night dinner, tryna feed a potential one night stand. I hate that $%^#

I used to be like that, then I realized that $@*! is petty as hell. I'll buy a chick a grand slam for a grand slam.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by ricky409

post pics of 3 girls you've smashed THIS YEAR and I'll PayPal you ten dollars ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao at all the negative forever alone guys commenting....
Like, I don't even see what funny here
laugh.gif
especially 8 rollin face funny.

Like imma post ANYTHING I've ever beat to satisfy this thirsty, insecure dude... I wouldn't even waste my time posting random pics bruh..
laugh.gif

But seriously bro I clown (because you make it so easy) but don't focus on the females so much you'll be better off for it

Heading out in an hour... will update...

I'll try to get some to send pics on the spot..

Originally Posted by ricky409

Heading out in an hour... will update...

I'll try to get some to send pics on the spot..

I'll be here waiting..........

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by bluecheese

whatever you do dont end up in no late night dinner, tryna feed a potential one night stand. I hate that $%^#

I used to be like that, then I realized that $@*! is petty as hell. I'll buy a chick a grand slam for a grand slam.

mind = blown..

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.

images
   Yambs will be had indeed my friend.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmm Nt club meet up? What hood club should we meet at tomorrow y'all, pics will be had for this thread

Back
Top Bottom