no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Studs standing in the girl line so they can get in quick...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by j671

I'm watching,how the hell you post pics to my from a phone anyhow?

photobucket. I might send them to a NTer so he can post for me doe...

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.

images
   Yambs will be had indeed my friend.
omg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

#2: I'm not gonna sweat you ... I just wanna give you my # real quick.. and you hit me after the club.. I gotta get back to my famb...

Nope.

"Are you an archaeologist? Because I have a large bone that needs to be examined."

On the real:

Put your phone away if your serious about getting some "yambs" tonight
Make eye contact with girls, but dont be creepy about it
Go dance and mingle with them, %#%# will fall into place if they're feeling you

On the troll:

Wip it out, yes, in the middle of the club, thats what real NT Alphas do
pimp.gif

just spit verses off any drake track or frank ocean

wiminz love gay guys

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Duckness

Pro tip: Using proper spelling and grammar will help you pull in 8s and up.

Doesn't apply to dime ratchets, though
smokin.gif
images.jpeg

Oxymoron is oxy

OP should be banned btw
you clearly have never seen a fine $!+ chick who is ghetto as *+%$, dimes in the hood are much appreciated

o snap, op, say "hey girl, whats yo name?"
then wrap your arms around her hips bruh

pics, not even once.

what a misc-like thread.

success will come down the line in future pages doe lol. it always happens.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

pics, not even once.

what a misc-like thread.

success will come down the line in future pages doe lol. it always happens.

I couldn't get the #s I got to send pics... I tried and failed, NT. Just gotta buckle down and try again.

Ricky just needs to pull a Rick James...

Walk up to a broad and lick the whole side of their face.

Spoiler [+]
smi-srs

Back
Top Bottom