Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Doesn't apply to dime ratchets, though
smokin.gif
images.jpeg

Oxymoron is oxy

OP should be banned btw
you clearly have never seen a fine $!+ chick who is ghetto as *+%$, dimes in the hood are much appreciated

I've met their queen.  A mixture of Kim K/Beyonce/Pinky, ol girl looked straight angelic, no one ever disagreed on this chick.  But once she opened her mouth, it's like she channelled Shenaynay.

OP, be like "Hey where you from?......Oh that's too far, I don't want you anymore!" Eye contact and be playful. And watch her argue and beg to differ.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

images.jpeg

Oxymoron is oxy

OP should be banned btw
you clearly have never seen a fine $!+ chick who is ghetto as *+%$, dimes in the hood are much appreciated

I've met their queen.  A mixture of Kim K/Beyonce/Pinky, ol girl looked straight angelic, no one ever disagreed on this chick.  But once she opened her mouth, it's like she channelled Shenaynay.

Yea it's such a turn on, not if she spoke in third person tho, Did you %%%$?

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Phen0m

But every female isnt receptive to the same type of approach. How do you plan on discerning which plan of attack, fits each encounter?

god question ... every experiment needs a control and variable ... how about instead of 15 different approaches ... how about 5 approaches to 3 different types of women, based SOLELY on superficial observations ...? Still 15 different yambs, but with more structure ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEAD @ Pharoah

two of my favorite NTers in this thread so its a shame I have nothing worthwhile to post...

when ive had sucess with randoms its usually cuz im doin me havin fun n they holla at ya boy...
pimp.gif

Yea it's such a turn on, not if she spoke in third person tho, Did you %%%$?

no
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

On the real:

Put your phone away if your serious about getting some "yambs" tonight
Make eye contact with girls, but dont be creepy about it
Go dance and mingle with them, %#%# will fall into place if they're feeling you

On the troll:

Wip it out, yes, in the middle of the club, thats what real NT Alphas do
pimp.gif
Idk about where you're from, but around my way shorties dont respect no dancing ##+ dude.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

On the real:

Put your phone away if your serious about getting some "yambs" tonight
Make eye contact with girls, but dont be creepy about it
Go dance and mingle with them, %#%# will fall into place if they're feeling you

On the troll:

Wip it out, yes, in the middle of the club, thats what real NT Alphas do
pimp.gif
Idk about where you're from, but around my way shorties dont respect no dancing ##+ dude.
Depends on how good a dancer.  You can't be the dude that everybody is laughing at. 

My definition of a "Dime" is totally different from you guys I see

I know what you're trying to pull, but it really isn't Team Adriana Lima.  You like her because she's beautiful and has a glowing appearance, yet you have no idea what she's like in real life.  No?

I know what you're trying to pull, but it really isn't Team Adriana Lima.  You like her because she's beautiful and has a glowing appearance, yet you have no idea what she's like in real life.  No?

He actually does, LOL.

Originally Posted by toast1985

He actually does, LOL.

Looks like her idea of a dime is slightly different than your too bro...
buildphoto.aspx

but seriously a dime at the club is 100% different than a dime in everyday life.

and those shorties down in San Diego were being super tight last night.  I had to call up one of my JO's who i REALLY didnt wanna hit off.  Shes incredibly wack, but shes always wit everything
eyes.gif

Never fails

Highly doubt she's a hood booger bro

adriana lima is +@+ ugly, that +@* is like a toothpick lol yall some fools man you need a bad thick %*#*$ +@+ like whoa

^^^

When you say thick,some NTers are going to go post the fattest chick they can find...

Smh @ the extremes ...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by toast1985

He actually does, LOL.

Looks like her idea of a dime is slightly different than your too bro...
buildphoto.aspx
laugh.gif
LULZ everytime a see this pic

^^^

2/5.. both girls that I'm texting are smooth one wording me... so I'm just gonna cancel them cuz the uninterest is clear.

I left the spot early cuz my boy had to bounce.

They close at 4 am... I'm going to go for the gold on this Friday...

15 attempts... I will not fail, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pep talks would be appreciated, Coach NT...

I also still need Mr Negative to post pics of 3 chicks.

I'd rather be on NT in the club while scooping prospective yambs...

Than on NT at home... hating on the guy trying to scoop prospective yambs.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Never fails

Highly doubt she's a hood booger bro

Oh you've had conversation with her?  If your criteria for a dime includes personality and attitude (when you know damn well this thread ain't that type of party), calling a chick a dime that you've never spoken to would be worse than the beautiful hood booger you know.  
buuut i'm gon stop *%%#*@% with you though.

Originally Posted by ricky409

^^^

2/5.. both girls that I'm texting are smooth one wording me... so I'm just gonna cancel them cuz the uninterest is clear.
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I hate this &@*#.
"Really?"

"K"

"You?"

"Cool"

&@^#% are you a parrot or something
laugh.gif
??

Back
Top Bottom