@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Hold up, I quoted my initial comment and analyzed it completely, nothing was negative. My posts are there for you to read. I only got nasty once man ppl started the ******** which some dude even admitted to doing just cause he was following what they said, not cuz he read my comments. Now that the dust settled I hope ya'll can realize a lot of cats went in with extra **** for no reason. I feel where ur coming from shoeking and I know it's the internet so my comments may have appeared as negative to some but as you can see by my demeanor it isint that way. I said I'm sorry for the confusion but as I said many times the backlash was way too much for what transpired

people may see this challenge as lame or OD... but cats literally cant go a few days w/ out fapping... this is a real problem, famb...

like... seriously. i hope people can grasp how serious this stuff can be...

self control is a stepping stone to greatness...

i truly believe that the peoplethat try to downplay this NF months are chronic fappers themselves... and just dont think its a problem...

no way in hell that these are the only few dudes that cant go a week w/ out fapping... there's defintely more out there... and the ones that try to make fun of us are a part of that group..

IN MY OPINION....
i called it...

View media item 605725

Soo yesterday....

I Went from this:

View media item 403462
to this:

tumblr_lsagy2t4yL1qahjap.gif

then this:

jf5.gif

then...

309sums.gif

:\

iZvO8lFLDt6gf.gif

but i wont let this stop me....im will continue to participate and not fap

I like to respond to people that talk to me, is that a problem? If they didn't say anything to me I wouldnt say anything back.

And yeah david lol. This **** has been going on for close to fours hours lol.

I'm dumbfounded that son really felt the need to respond EVERY TIME. :lol:

He has to be bored or something.
lol that's what's up though. It ain't that I'm bored it's just I'm on NT mobile so I can see every post and respond in a timely manner. It's not like I'm on a desktop constantly refreshing like two minutes before a sneaker launch lol

Last edited:
Alp. I don't think you're getting it.

If you've been reading the thread, then obviously it's hard for a lot of people in here to go lengthy times without fapping. You came in here and said you could go 20 years without fapping. Dudes are trying to complete a month, and you said you can do 20 years
laugh.gif
That's borderline trolling, whether you actually can or not.
So you're trying to justify people being rude/mean for their own insecurities?

Their struggle is not Alp's problem, or anyone else who isn't struggling for that matter.

Last edited:
Came back, thought people were dropping like flies, instead its an argument.

Quit replying pleighboi. Just like steezy.

Another day down, well haven't slept yet. About to :smokin play some GTA and hopefully knock out.

Came back, thought people were dropping like flies, instead its an argument.

Quit replying pleighboi. Just like steezy.
it died down bro, no need to tell me to quit replying. This is something I have an issue with myself. People telling me **** like quit replying. Ima say what I have to whether u like it or not so no need to tell me that.

But lets divert from arguing. Like I said, I'm almost at two weeks, hadn't been too bad, although I can understand if it's difficult for you.

Soo yesterday....

I Went from this:

to this:

then this:

then...

:\

iZvO8lFLDt6gf.gif

but i wont let this stop me....im will continue to participate and not fap
how bad did you feel afterwards....

please share that post fap feeling, brah...

it aineem worth it is it?

cant tell if serious or not but..

Not worth it...I let the pressure get to me and yea that bust felt great but then the guilt sinks in....you feel like sh** afterwards...especially this early in the challenge...

idk i hate that i didnt have the discipline enough to not give in and i feel like thats something i need to work on....

After struggling through the late hours of day 4 and the early hours of day 5, day 6 was light work for me.

Also y'all acting like females in here. Insecurities showing everywhere. Son said he could go 20 years then fine. Leave it alone.

Pull your skirts down and let him do him. ****** don't fap for a couple days and get all ornery
mean.gif

So you're trying to justify people being rude/mean for their own insecurities?
Their struggle is not Alp's problem, or anyone else who isn't struggling for that matter.

No i'm not. I'm not justifying anything, i'm just saying what it is. The struggle isn't his problem, but if you're going to make light of what people take very serious, then why even come in this thread?

What purpose does someone who can go 20 years without fapping or sex, and thinks that not fapping is a piece of cake, what purpose does that guy have in this particular thread?

I can tell your an annoying person. Typing all these paragraphs about nothing.

I still dont understand why you signed up for this if NO FAP is too easy. 20 years No Bust. Sureee.... im done with you. You a joke. Gotta b trolling. 

No i'm not. I'm not justifying anything, i'm just saying what it is. The struggle isn't his problem, but if you're going to make light of what people take very serious, then why even come in this thread?

What purpose does someone who can go 20 years without fapping or sex, and thinks that not fapping is a piece of cake, what purpose does that guy have in this particular thread?
Are you ignoring my posts? I've clarified that on the last page, yet you still jmhave that "holier than thou" attitude. I'm getting ppl here telling me to stop replying yet dudes wanna still discuss

I can tell your an annoying person. Typing all these paragraphs about nothing.

I still dont understand why you signed up for this if NO FAP is too easy. 20 years No Bust. Sureee.... im done with you. You a joke. Gotta b trolling. 
you probably ain't even read I word I say. Step back with your ****.

Back
Top Bottom