@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Can't stop watching the two snow bunny twerk vids on WS.

I need that
eek.gif

EDIT: Finally looked at her face, Jesus Christ.. Strong case of butterface though.

Last edited:
All gravy. I've got a serious backup though, i just started randomly ejaculating. My seeds needs to release

loving this month...

5 new yambs...

pulled 3 chicks that are super high quality... i'm talking jobs, cribs, and no kids...

I'm gonna hit the reset button for NFN, though...

my 30 days will be here on monday...

i really urge all those who ducked out early to really give it chance for the novemeber month..

i'm gonna try no fast food and no soda w/ it too...

Think imma post that NFN thread tomorrow when I get outta class unless you want to handle it Ricky.

I can't get past day 10 b. Keep relapsing. :smh:

I'm 5-6 days in now i think since the last time I fapped. Kinda lost count. I can't stay off tumblr tho.

Last edited:
loving this month...

5 new yambs...

pulled 3 chicks that are super high quality... i'm talking jobs, cribs, and no kids...

i really urge all those who ducked out early to really give it chance for the novemeber month..

Ain't fapped since I broke so i'll give all that whirl.

loving this month...

5 new yambs...

Lucky you. I got 1. :smh: Starting everything fresh this today, including the no fast food and soda thing tho

Still in. Plan to ride this out through 2014, and hopefully into a lifestyle change. Fapping only if legitimately necessary is the goal.

i got yambs coming the 30th but still have this need to fap! this in crazy man i feel like i have to duct ape my boxers to  my waist 

Going to post it up first thing tomorrow.

Working on an epic header gif.. Fitting of NT yearly tradition.

Can't believe i'm still it in. This past weekend was pretty difficult with all them costumes.
Feels like my mind is setting me up to fail but i'm keeping strong. Having doubts ofnNovember though. Think i'm a need at least one day off.

Back
Top Bottom