~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

I was texting some chick and then she abruptly stopped txting. Too mad all day to even think about fapping.

Shouldn't have even wasted my time. I have gone almost about a year and half without even trying to talk to anyone before this.
View media item 644116
back on my **** then.

I was texting some chick and then she abruptly stopped txting. Too mad all day to even think about fapping.

Shouldn't have even wasted my time. I have gone almost about a year and half without even trying to talk to anyone before this.
View media item 644116
back on my **** then.
Don't feel bad bro I recently went through a similar situation. All you can do is keep spitting iambs play games and not every tambourine is gonna feel you.

That reminds me of the Create Your Own Movie Title thread.

Silence of the Ambs
Psychological thriller documenting the killing spree of one Ricky409 when he discovers NT mods have banned words ending in "ambs"

Are We There Ye?
The Louis Vuitton Don terrorizes his girlfriends two children on a cross country road trip.

that thread was hilarious, Dis Tric 9 :rofl:

My journey almost ended this morning, soldiers. Everything was set up nicely. GF was sending Le nudez, my guy was rocky balboa, just took a shower ect. But then I just started wondering what it would feel like to fail. That worked almost instantly. May this serve as an inspiration.

Still in, day 6.

:smokin

Last edited:
that thread was hilarious, Dis Tric 9 :rofl:
:lol: Link?

Don't feel bad bro I recently went through a similar situation. All you can do is keep spitting iambs play games and not every tambourine is gonna feel you.

Yah I try not to let it get to me. But every single time I put myself out there :smh: I wouldn't even phase me if I had success rate of 1 in 150 even.

My journey almost ended this morning, soldiers. Everything was set up nicely. GF was sending Le nudez, my guy was rocky balboa, just took a shower ect. But then I just started wondering what it would feel like to fail. That worked almost instantly. May this serve as an inspiration.

Still in, day 6.

:smokin

Pretty much this. This and knowing I deserve to get past death grip syndrome.

Op put me in there if you can I'm still in I haven't fapped since the last coupe days of September

Do any of you guys have days that feel like you just fapped yesterday or something? I do not feel backed up at all today and it wasnt a struggle to not fap at any point.

You say that like a ___ can just be like "this is lame" and never have a wet dream again
laugh.gif

That's clearly out of their control bruh.
I never had one in my life either and I thought it was something wrong with me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom