~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

just make a google doc so people can just add themselves to it.

Rather than one person taking all that time to add ppl's names.
Never used a Google Doc in my life other than previewing documents before I open them in word.

Tedious to always add/drop names, but it's not that big of a deal.

LIST UPDATED btw

Last edited:

Never used a Google Doc in my life other than previewing documents before I open them in word.

LIST UPDATED btw
I could make one for you if need be.

It's really easy.

You wouldn't have to update the list.

LIST UPDATED btw

It's really easy.

Would others have the ability to delete names though? And would it embed into my post or would it be an external link?

LIST UPDATED btw

It's really easy.

Would others have the ability to delete names though? And would it embed into my post or would it be an external link?
You can copy the spreadsheet to your post and have the link.

You can enable people to edit the list or let anyone with said link edit the list.

Like I said, it's much less work than constantly updating the list yourself.

You could just have the link in your OP or pm the link so, people didn't mess up the list somehow.

But I don't think most people would mess up a no fap list.

I could be wrong.

LIST UPDATED btw

It's really easy.

You can enable people to edit the list or let anyone with said link edit the list.

You could just have the link in your OP or pm the link so, people didn't mess up the list somehow.

I could be wrong.
The way im thinking, anonymous edit = extremely high chance of trolling.

Question for those who have gone through it for a while, how did y'all sleep on those nights where you were wide awake? Half the time I do it is cuz I need to get to sleep but I'm not tired enough.

I'm still going strong from last November, so does that mean I have to sign up again?..

Question for those who have gone through it for a while, how did y'all sleep on those nights where you were wide awake? Half the time I do it is cuz I need to get to sleep but I'm not tired enough.
Personally I like to smoke a bowl and put on that PARTYNEXTDOOR tape or that new Blue Sky Black Death album. Try reading, or push ups, or kegels. 

I haven't even had a serious urge since the first few weeks of October but when I did I'd just bust out 50 kegels and my piece would pipe down real quick. 

Last edited:

LIST UPDATED btw

It's really easy.

I could be wrong.
The way im thinking, anonymous edit = extremely high chance of trolling.
You could just pm nters who want the participate the link, so said trolls wouldn't have access to the google doc.

Personally I like to smoke a bowl and put on that PARTYNEXTDOOR tape or that new Blue Sky Black Death album. Try reading, or push ups, or kegels. 

I haven't even had a serious urge since the first few weeks of October but when I did I'd just bust out 50 kegels and my piece would pipe down real quick. 

Blue sky black death though :pimp: :pimp:

yo....my nuts are hanging sooo looow right now...it's actually hilarious.

i dont think theyve ever been so low before.

roll.gif

^^^ Tears Fam, Real deal Tears...

Ima try this no fap november.. If I can make it to Nov 15 im good.. Must not look at any appreciation threads though..

^^^ Tears Fam, Real deal Tears...

Ima try this no fap november.. If I can make it to Nov 15 im good.. Must not look at any appreciation threads though..
Try and make it all the way to December 1.

Just how nuts don't start reachin new lows over night, same way confidence and determination don't reach new heights over night.

Just give it time and you'll see that fapping is not worth it.

Here's how it works (I think)

No fapping leads to need to release

need to release leads to talking to women (you have to if you're gonna release and still be in)

talking to women more often leads to more confidence (because you're used to it now, it's no big deal if you talk to a girl)

more confidence leads to women sensing you and your new found confidence a mile away

women sensing you a mile away leads to more yambs

All it takes is a little self control.

I Just won that no fap October world championship ring :pimp:

So you know it's only right for me to go for da repeat :pimp:

IN

Back
Top Bottom