~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Will be Posted by a blinkin in 30days  

Hello Jada Stevens. Hello Brandi Belle. Hello Jayden Jaymes. Hello Lacie Duvalle. Hello Stoya. Hello Asa Akira. Hello Heather Brooke the gawd. Hello Joslyn James. Hello Lisa Ann. Hello Priya Rai. Hello Asia Carerra. Hello plethora of unknown harlots of home grown flicks.

pimp.gif
 lets go.

the regular yambs got me good.

good luck guys! I know how this feels. Last year was a struggle for me, and now i'm on regular yambs.

Stay up my friends, you can do it!! :smokin

good luck guys! I know how this feels. Last year was a struggle for me, and now i'm on regular yambs.

Stay up my friends, you can do it!!
smokin.gif
Regular yambs on deck so I don't think i could ever participate unless I rejected her like Dikembe. Goodluck to all of the participants

Stay up my friends, you can do it!!
smokin.gif
Regular yambs on deck so I don't think i could ever participate unless I rejected her like Dikembe. Goodluck to all of the participants
You can participate just not fap.
 I don't get it. That's like saying your license is revoked but you're allowed to operate motorcycles. Nonetheless, count me in!

i'm in​
 ​
till the end of the year too . . . by january im tryna be busting nuts so hard quick little **** farts slip out​

Last edited:

Stay up my friends, you can do it!! :smokin
You can participate just not fap.
 I don't get it. That's like saying your license is revoked but you're allowed to operate motorcycles. Nonetheless, count me in!

this.

oh well count me in.

What's not to get? If anything it's like saying your motorcycle license is revoked to encourage you to drive regular automobiles. 

Starts officially 11:59 PST.

So feel free to cheat yourself and get some faps in. Should've done my timezone since I live in the Midwest but its whatever.

Oh, LIST UPDATED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom