No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

EHHH... IDK ABOUT THESE...

THEY ARE ONE OF THOSE SIGNATURE SHOES THAT ONLY LOOK COOL ON THE PERSON THEY ARE NAMES AFTER LOL.

THEY KINDA LOOK LIKE THE JORDAN V...

BUT LOL @ THE 'GLOW IN THE DARK' FEATURE.

Just got back in also...Poof, what was up with Lupe not coming out in Touch the Sky?

k1dx1.jpg

k2qu5.jpg

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by you big dummy

k1dx1.jpg

k2qu5.jpg

What song was he performing here? Touch they sky after he landed back onto earth?

I wasn't at THAT concert where the pic was taken, but at the show tonight he was wearing the exact same outfit and that was the song he was singing.

yeah? I was gonna ask the same thing...
he had a star wars/luke skywalker-esque costume. It goes with the theme of the show better than some jeans and a leather.
The concert I went to Lupe didn't come out for Touch the Sky...
I like those kicks but I don't know if I could rock them...

He changes when he is back to earth...I think last night he had a red jacket on though? I might be wrong...But he wore the black/red pair...and Lupe came backout...

If the all black white sole release they are mine.

Any other color no thank you.

Kanye is a tool anyway.

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases hasnot put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 46?Thanks.

^Neither in San Diego.

I guess as the shows have gone on, he's managed to tweak a couple of things to the show. (ex. Lupe now coming out on Touch the Sky, dude doing a littledance number during the final minute of Flashing Lights, etc.)

Amazing show, went to the one here in philly, well nj...The best show I've seen in my life..It was sort of like watching a performance on HBO or something.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

He hasn't changed when he landed on earth at all the shows does he?
He didn't change in Seattle, Sac, SJ or LA

He did change in LA or at least in the first show. He wore all white along with Lupe.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

He hasn't changed when he landed on earth at all the shows does he?
He didn't change in Seattle, Sac, SJ or LA

He did change in LA or at least in the first show. He wore all white along with Lupe.

yup, first night at Nokia

But the Yeezys are already yellowing?
sick.gif

ToAirIsNotHuman23, I was at the Camden show too, that really was something amazing, I've never been to concert like that

he changed at the show at nissan pavillion in VA too...the glow in the dark pair are kinda sick in person too...

Back
Top Bottom