No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

At the end for his encore, he does touch the sky and one other song, where he changes into the tan/white outfit with the tan/white Air Yeezy (Not that greatlooking imo. we were about 10' away from him.) I do like the other color way Grey/Blue/Orange.

why do people keep bringing up the Ato's in refference to these. They look NOTHING alike. there are hundreds of shoes with straps and high tongues....theseonly have 1 strap! I could see the comparisons if they had 2, but they dont

They do have some similarities to the ATO's tho... U can't deny it... they might not be an ATO REMAKE, but there are definantly sum slight resemblance.

I want info
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif

On a normal basis they'd be collecting dust, but you know what direction these are going...

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases has not put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 46? Thanks.

A SIZE 46?
eek.gif
eek.gif
You'll probably have problems finding such a huge size... I've only seen 'em up to a 38.

I'm prolly going to cop these because they are so hyped and I can get good cash by selling them...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I'm prolly going to cop these because they are so hyped and I can get good cash by selling them...
wink.gif
ditto, but I might end up rocking.... its happened before

Back
Top Bottom