No soda July

I stopped drinking soda when I left for bootcamp in 99'. Yes, I've had it since then but once in a blue moon.

been off that soda since last year. dropped almost 65 lbs with a diet and exercise
pimp.gif

good luck to y'all next month.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I don't drink soda, so I can do this with no problem. Good luck to everyone that actually drinks a lot of soda and are participating in this.
hey lets take a shot.. who wants a chaser?... ill just chase mine with water
laugh.gif

I'm in I actually stopped drinking soda in college up until recently then all of a sudden I've gone ham on them within the past 2 months so this is good for me, except my monsters cause these early morning 10 hr shifts kill me especially when I hit around 2 I'm dragging bad

Oh this will be easy, I don't drink soda to begin with, except for the couple times I go to a burger place per month. I'll cut that out too.

What are the rules? No soda...

But what else does this not include?

I'd lump koolaid in there ...

Sometimes I'll be craving a soda and other times I can't force myself to drink one. Past few days have been the latter. I can somewhat sense when my body needs/ doesn't need something.

Originally Posted by ricky409

What are the rules? No soda...

But what else does this not include?

I'd lump koolaid in there ...

I'd say just soda, kool aid ain't carbonated so it doesnt count, believe it or not carbonated drinks get into your blood stream and can cause bone softening , I'll be fasting all July so this should help

I am in. I usually drink a can of soda a day, so hopefully this will help me kick the habit.

Soda just tastes so good though.
frown.gif

soda is good but the damage it causes ain't worth it , diabetes, impotence , osteoporosis , weight gain, acne, tooth erosion, did u guys know they use coke to get blood off of sidewalks , if you put a dirty penny in a glass of coke it will clean it , it will do the same to your insides

I'm in. I don't drink soda anymore so this will be easy. I drank way too much during my freshman year of college. Our cafeteria had one of those fountain soda machines and I would go to work on those sodas. It got so bad where I wouldn't even want to eat but just drink some soda. After that experience, I just got sick of soda because I was drinking it all the time. Since then, I've been drinking water religiously & the occasionaly fruit drink. I'm glad I was able to kick the soda habit while I am still young.

Originally Posted by maddog345

I'm in. I don't drink soda anymore so this will be easy. I drank way too much during my freshman year of college. Our cafeteria had one of those fountain soda machines and I would go to work on those sodas. It got so bad where I wouldn't even want to eat but just drink some soda. After that experience, I just got sick of soda because I was drinking it all the time. Since then, I've been drinking water religiously & the occasionaly fruit drink. I'm glad I was able to kick the soda habit while I am still young.

props b, I used to do the same thing then I started gettin fat lol now it's water n tea and juice

Used to drink soda hardcore. At least 1 liter a day. Havent had a sip of soda since last october 
pimp.gif

I'll participate.

Back
Top Bottom