No, this is not a typo...Vol. Don't leave the AC/Heat on

dude could have just bought blocks of ice and left it in the corner. instead he had to go for the 24k freon.

dude could have just bought blocks of ice and left it in the corner. instead he had to go for the 24k freon.

eek.gif

Wow...good luck OP.

pretty much my bill...have no idea what to do at this point...they sent me the 15 day notice like a week ago

pretty much my bill...have no idea what to do at this point...they sent me the 15 day notice like a week ago

Maybe ur meter or that thing that reads how much you used is messed up cause that's impossible. Have it checked out, good luck.

Maybe ur meter or that thing that reads how much you used is messed up cause that's impossible. Have it checked out, good luck.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Dude said I made $660 last week, 4 this week, now I just need another $97, 366.16 by tonight and I'm good. You better get one of them Cromart advances.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Dude said I made $660 last week, 4 this week, now I just need another $97, 366.16 by tonight and I'm good. You better get one of them Cromart advances.

Originally Posted by apr607

Sell all the weed you grew using Cristal and lightbulbs from the 60's. You're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by apr607

Sell all the weed you grew using Cristal and lightbulbs from the 60's. You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif
at Crank

How far overdue is that bill?

They'll get you on the late payments, but no way in hell that AC alone would cost you that much.

Most AC/heat pumps nowdays are efficient in the usage of power. Unless you're running some hella old piece of crap...

I still don't believe it though. Like someone else said, that's like a lifetime worth of electricity.

I'd be ringing up your power company, checking your meter, doing everything possible to try and figure out how it got to be that, and where the mistake has occurred.

laugh.gif
at Crank

How far overdue is that bill?

They'll get you on the late payments, but no way in hell that AC alone would cost you that much.

Most AC/heat pumps nowdays are efficient in the usage of power. Unless you're running some hella old piece of crap...

I still don't believe it though. Like someone else said, that's like a lifetime worth of electricity.

I'd be ringing up your power company, checking your meter, doing everything possible to try and figure out how it got to be that, and where the mistake has occurred.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

sick.gif
smh.gif
We shouldn't have to pay for necessities.
How is that a necessity?

I'd give you that having hot water and lighting are good comforts to have - but a/c and constant heating aren't necessities - speak to 80% of the world.

Back
Top Bottom