none of ya bump Aventura?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

San Juan, January 10th (EFE) Singer Anthony "Romeo" Santos, member of the bachata group Aventura, has signed a $10-million dollar contact with the companies Sony Music and Jive Records -- a five album deal, according to his rep.

"It's a really big contract considering the state the industry's in. His first album will be released October 2011", said Johnny Marines, Romeo's manager, who added that Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Usher, & Britney Spears are on the label's roster.

Marines pointed out that Santos' contract would involve recording 1 or 2 English tracks,which would give him the opportunity to crossover from the Latin market to the American mainstream.

[Blah blah blah about lessor members]

Marines explained that upon the fulfilling of his contract with Jive, the quartet [being Aventura] would reunite to record under their previous label, Premium Latin Music.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Hell no

bachata is terrible music
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

Damn thats a good deal. Funny how he has to make 5 albums before they get back to recording together.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

I do.. all the time actually. Its always in my whips deck.
thats interesting...how is their reception on da leftcoast?who's they primary demo? not too manydominicans out there..

nerd.gif

My dude, Aventura has a huge fan base around the country of all kinds hispanic/latin people.
They had a concert here in Glendale Arizona, show was sold out and 85% of the people were Mexican.

They put on a great show, and Romeo actually has a real good voice live. I was stunned.

Henry gets down too.
He's slept on heavily.

My girl put me on these dudes, and bachata music in general. The music is cool, Prince royce got some good songs as well, went to a night club in SF and he was performing, cool cat.

i always liked this song tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Never. Can't stand their music. All it is is them crying over a broad on every song. All their songs sound alike to me.

Funny this thread was bumped back up. I went to a Salvadorean restaurant and they were playing the K.O.B live dvd on the tv and I couldn't stop watching  
laugh.gif

The owner had an extra copy he left my cop
laugh.gif
I felt mad weird buying it but eff it these dudes got it no ayo.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

San Juan, January 10th (EFE) Singer Anthony "Romeo" Santos, member of the bachata group Aventura, has signed a $10-million dollar contact with the companies Sony Music and Jive Records -- a five album deal, according to his rep.

"It's a really big contract considering the state the industry's in. His first album will be released October 2011", said Johnny Marines, Romeo's manager, who added that Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Usher, & Britney Spears are on the label's roster.

Marines pointed out that Santos' contract would involve recording 1 or 2 English tracks,which would give him the opportunity to crossover from the Latin market to the American mainstream.

[Blah blah blah about lessor members]

Marines explained that upon the fulfilling of his contract with Jive, the quartet [being Aventura] would reunite to record under their previous label, Premium Latin Music.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Hell no

bachata is terrible music

x2 son aint getting any DR buns and chill royce aight but I don't see any artist getting as big as aventura for a while. Production has always been ahead

gentry187 - uhhh its bachata...

Know of them but never listened.

I'm Rican.

Got some free tickets to their concert once and rolled. These dudes sell out Madison Square Garden.

LAWD! The talent in that arena!

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

indifferent.gif

of course women love it, it promotes and glorifies simping

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
umm not really, plenty of songs about cats puttin da salami to other girls while wifey is away.
laugh.gif

girl i met at the club and was tryna get at for awhile, who listens to GREAT music was STOKED on Aventura playing Coachella last year....shes spanish i believe...!%*$ i wish i coulda pulled that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom