NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

Anyone else think that someone else swapped ?!?:nerd:.
I think that this coulda been implied

I think the swap thing is the twist because no one really got swapped. They’re really the same people. That’s why clone M’Baku took M’Baku’s glasses. That’s why it looked like M’Baku hit his head on the boat but clone M’Baku got hurt. Clone daughter knew how to run fast cause actual daughter took track. Actual son was walking backwards and made clone son walk backwards too and what’s really implied is that Lupita didn’t start dancing until after she got lost and clone knew how to dance too. It’s them in a mirror world, word to Rugrats

oh...

giphy.gif

I think the swap thing is the twist because no one really got swapped. They’re really the same people. That’s why clone M’Baku took M’Baku’s glasses. That’s why it looked like M’Baku hit his head on the boat but clone M’Baku got hurt. Clone daughter knew how to run fast cause actual daughter took track. Actual son was walking backwards and made clone son walk backwards too and what’s really implied is that Lupita didn’t start dancing until after she got lost and clone knew how to dance too. It’s them in a mirror world, word to Rugrats

Spoiler warning!!!

I thought the son at some point could have been swapped? Not during the timeframe of the movie but at some point. They kept asking where he heard stuff from. And didn’t know what that magic trick did. And was building a tunnel at the beach? Idk.

they werent scary at all.

horror movies arent scary. none of them.
Main reason I don't go and see them usually. Be a theater full of cowards and females screaming like animals being slaughtered while I'm trying to watch and enjoy the story.

Its why I prefer movies that dont have the lame jump scares and crap gore horror.

The Rod Serling and Alfred Hitchock approach is best imo.

3-4 hours is the whole day?

Sunday? :rofl:

Might as well stay home

It is. I'm 35 married with a kid and a homeowner. 2 two hour movies is too much when I work all week and tend to my home and vehicles on weekend mornings. I would rather take my kid to an amusement park all day or to a museum for a couple hours instead of sitting in a theater all day getting fat. If we are going to watch something all day we can but at home.

It is. I'm 35 married with a kid and a homeowner. 2 two hour movies is too much when I work all week and tend to my home and vehicles on weekend mornings. I would rather take my kid to an amusement park all day or to a museum for a couple hours instead of sitting in a theater all day getting fat. If we are going to watch something all day we can but at home.
Then yeah you should do the amusement park or watch movies @ home.

I'd enjoy going to the theater with no families there. May get my primetime slots back.

You sound washed. 35 isnt old.

Same 3 repeating that it's trash for like the last 3 pages.

We get it already

macbk macbk

If you want to got to the movies, might as well check it out.

Youay like it.

That's what going to do.

I was supposed to go with my homey tonight but his mom passed yesterday so hes taking care of that. So im just going with my pops tonight.

The conjuring bored me to death and I forgot why else I hated it. I haven't been that disappointed in a horror film since I The Village I believe. Don't remember if it was a horror. Just know it had Bryce Dallas Howard and M Night Shamalamalam directed it.

Speed Racer was ahead of its time. And I’m not the only one calling the movie trash. It’s really nonsensical, I’m not understanding the praise it’s getting.

I was awake throughout the whole film and can barely even tell you what happened. I think you’re talking about when they see the red suit son and he has the gas trail coming from under the car?

Speed Racer ahead of it's time?

How sway?

In the previews they had a trailer for La Llorona. Insee they tryna scare the Mexican audience. **** looked generic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom