NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

for people looking for Flights.. To SOCAL  .. book a month in advance on southwest airlines. They always have great prices on a tuesday. The sooner you book the more you will save.

Anyone with Giants ticket this friday 7/25? trying to take my gf out to a game.

I might be selling two tickets at face value inbox me asap.

Who can hook it up with an iPhone 5 screen replacement? Mines cracked badly. Not really trying to pay $90+

Anyone have hookups on giants for this week preferably Friday? I can plug it with ftl/fta/champs/lady foot discount

Anyone near the San leandro outlet that could oop me a pair of these Lunar Force 1s in size 9-10? PayPal ready thanks guys, can return the favor in DMV area.

Anyone in the East Bay interested in trading a pair of Legend Blue 11's?

I have a size 8...but I'm looking for a size 7.5....willing to pay ya $20 for the exchange too.

Must be brand new too.

Anyone in the East Bay interested in trading a pair of Legend Blue 11's?

I have a size 8...but I'm looking for a size 7.5....willing to pay ya $20 for the exchange too.

Must be brand new too.

Go to Sole Supremacy they have all sizes, and will do the swap no problem for you.

I'm looking for a hook up on a iPhone 6+ or some Yeezy 1s or 2s. I have the Nike hook up with my Swoosh account and I'm also willing to part ways with some of my Nike Headquarter Employee passes 50% all daaaay. If anyone is interested PM me asapppp

Anyone know where I can get the Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Black/White Size 10.5? Been havin a hard time finding a pair.

Ei guys i got hook up on starbucks and popeyes chicken(mckee n hostteter) in san jose area [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Can anyone hook me up with a pair if jcrossover 2s in red sz 11.5? Any retailers in the area carrying brand black?

Just purchased the Jerry Rice Trainers last night using the SNKRS app, had a FSR available still. weird thing was that I gave my friend a snkrs app code to purchase one as well and he was not able to search for the shoes anywhere on the app. strange

Guys anyone who can hook me up with bred low sz10? I really want the those so bad if you can hook me up with 2 bred low size10 imma hook up popeyes chicken eat all you can chicken "only you cause you hook me up"

So help me guys thanks[emoji]128513[/emoji]

I got a swoosh account but will only show love if you got something to show back.

Random but anybody know who got deals on some shatter?

Back
Top Bottom