NORCAL HappyHour THREAD~HH II Wed-11/7 @Palominos SF ~21+UP~

if its downtown/soma, i'm in.

if you want to do one at poleng, you know i'm down with that too.

i was actually thinking of hitting poleng this week w/my lil cuz, maybe his girl+hers, and a couple of my buds if they can clock out in time.
do y'all have a true Happy Hour there? and, if so, how bout general rundown of the HH menu+prices. (too lazy to check your site, but if all that 411 is up there, just lemme know)

and, yes, the downtown/soma district would be perfect for me too.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

The site doesn't have any info on HH specials because it changes.

Honestly I haven't kept up with the current HH specials but it usually involves the draft brews and the small plates. I'll ask one of our managing partners to give me the lowdown and I'll post that info here.

HH at Poleng is from 4-6 Tuesday-Friday.

sounds good, dee reel.......will await your 411.
poleng would make a good spot on my HH tour. it's just up the block from my lil cuz+his girl's pad. only issue is getting all the way over there from the fin district before 6, but that shouldn't be too much of a prob. as long as someone gets there by then and orders the specials before the cut-off, we're good right?

i'ma hit up some of my other buds w/spots around the city to see if they can put together a lil HH thing too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

woah... this board needs a happy hour thread asap...
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Depending on the day I wouldn't mind making the trip up to SF.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

good to see others interested.....i think this could be fun and provide everyone w/a much needed diversion during the work week.

as for a projected days+times, i'm thinking Wed would be a good day. it'd give us a lil Hump Day pick-me-up. i know i usually hit the wall midweek. we can do like every 2nd Wed of the month if there's enough interest in keeping this thing going, but let's work on getting the inaugural NT NorCal Happy Hour cracking first.

and for times, most every spot runs their Happy Hours from 4-6pm. that's why I kinda restricted this to SF Area heads per the title. of course out of area folks are welcome to come, but you'd probably miss out on the HH specials unless you cut outa work early (or have a crazy hotrod hauler like rafsjays) :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

im down...
5s706.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

1st shot of Remy's on me, CHEN dude. :wink:
wink.gif
grindin again tomorrow, but, as mentioned from the jump, i'ma hit a HH w/a very small group of my fam prolly this Wed. i dunno if that's too short notice for y'all, but if not, i'll post up the lowdown after i clock out tomorrow or so for those that wanna swing by.

i'm thinking we're gonna try out poleng tho, since it's real conveniently located for me & my other buds. y'all feel free to suggest other spots tho, and don't be afraid to chime in if y'all want to make it on another nite besides Wed.......Tues & Thurs would work for me too. Mon & Fri are out tho.

have good Monday, y'all! :smile:
smile.gif

I'm down. Theres this place on Wednesday nights i go to in the city, called Rohan's. Chill spot, i usually drink up the sake bombs. All cocktails that are 6 is 3 bucks, all appetizers are half off. If not, D&B's in Milpitas always has happy hour from Sunday-Thursday from 10PM until 12. I'm down for whatever tho, I got us a round!

^Rohan is hella small. I went there every wednesday for about a month, I haven't been there in a while. You see the same people on wednesday. :lol:
laugh.gif

- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

im down. holla
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

i would be down. really depends on the day though. thursdays are a definate no-go for me.

man, just got home and tryin to get my grub on while not fallin asleep too.........working for The Man sucks. i'ma buy an extra $20 worth of Lotto tix this week! <KNOCK ON WOOD> :lol:
laugh.gif
before we get all ahead of ourselves, when y'all want to do this? THIS wed??

err, so what happened to everyone? i guess y'all don't mind waiting until next Wed then?

im a no go on wednesdays...got night classes
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

^^^^ whoops, i think i had a senior moment..........wasn't trying to clown on ya rafsjays. i thought you were the one w/the Ford Lightning, but I guess that was bready. or are you just messin w/this ol geezer?? lol

whatever the case, we'll figure something out. Tues, Wed, or Thurs is cool w/me.

and smh at AZN boy.........just rent the dang tape, mr film appreciation. that's how everyone does it! :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom