GULLIVER STRIKES BACK!!!? :wow:
eek.gif

GULLY x GORDON BIERSCH 3/4 FULL BREWSKI+GLASS = 1

CL x GEAR x ***FINGERS*** = 0 :frown:
frown.gif

don't get broc mad, y'all. you'll be WET+BLOODIED+SORRY! :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

aww, don't worry about it. i'm just messing w/ya.......you already knew it was coming anyways.
weird thing is i didn't notice until i got home that i got matching cuts on both hands/fingers....weird....in the same spot too?? of course the one you saw oozing was deeper, but it's hella strange how them cuts are in the same spots.

well, enough whining..........tonight wasn't all it could've been, but it was cool for the short time we were there. next time, we'll plan better and clearly define the meet-up spot (w/in the HH venue itself), so we aren't all roaming around like dum-dums playing "where's the NTer(s)." :lol:
laugh.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

dang lurkers always coming outa the woodwork.....pipe down you hooligans......before i call homeland security and report BOTH of you foreigners as terrorists/spies. good luck getting back into the states! :wink:
wink.gif
i'd say i'd let y'all other heads take the lead and organize this one, but most likely everyone will just be pussyfootin around.

soooooo, lemme propose this..........

POLENG LOUNGE or PALOMINOS--right next to Gordon Biersch SF (and just about EVERYone i've talked to has given Palo's HH big ups)

WED, 11/7 or THURS, 11/8

Hopefully I can make this one, last week i was still recovering from my crazy Vegas trip haha.

y'all still wanna do this next week or WHAT?? i'll be hitting one of the proposed days+spots w/a few buds regardless, but it'd be cool to mix it up w/some of y'all too.

get cracking........Wed+Thurs will be here before we all know it!
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

eff it, i don't want to make it like i'm running things all the time, but i'm just going to pick the date & spot to get this setttled. otherwise, i doubt anything will get done since most of y'all always seem to just want to lay back and go w/the flow (which is fine)

anyways.............

NT NorCal Happy Hour IIWHEN:WHERE:****easily accessible by BART+MUNI, etc. & FREE street parking after 6pm!! :wink: :lol:

one last thing........this time we'll give out some contact info to all those that are gonna be in attendance. that way we can all meet up easier and not have to roam around like lost sheep looking for each other.

just RSVP in here+send me or broccoliavenger a PM w/your cell or email. we'll hit you back w/our info, so you can get in touch.
comprende??

have a good Sat night, y'all!

CL
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

CL,

The Happy Hour ends at 6pm. As for the Happy Hour deal...

All draft beer $3 We have about 12-15 beers on tap.
Scratch Margaritas $3
House Red and White Wine $3
Regular Mojitos $3

For food...

All apps are 50% off. ( reg price ranges from $7-15)
Def get the Garlic pepper chicken wings. They're not on the menu, you just have to ask.
All pizzas are $5.

I work there so I guess I'll see you guys there.

thx 4 da 411, smokey. palo's HH is good stuff.....every1 I know that has been really dug it.

see y'all there!

CL
--sent from my Tilt (iPhone killer)

got classes wednesday night, and will be at the warrior game thursday night...so again i wont be able to make it
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

weaksauce :rolleyes
eyes.gif

CL... you gonna come out to the Mike Giant show at White Walls on Sat??? If you are hit me up, I should be in the house...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

2nite's da night...b there or be square!

again, pm me or broccoli if u need help finding the spot or us.

btw, ed, I dunno about Sat...things r kinda crazy right now. i'll try to roll if I can.

CL

^^^ If you can hit me up and let me know... Should be a good show... =)
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

ugh, the Man (actually The Woman) lol.... is working me like a dog....still gonna be there but prolly around 5:45

save me some chix wings, pizza, & brewskis

CL

looks like we lost some of the post HH II replies to the Yuku switchover, but just to recap........

HH II @ Palominos was straight.....Smokey hooked it up real nice w/the extra grub+drank for those of us that rolled out. MUCH THX, Smoke dog!
we'll/I'll most def be hitting more HH's @ Palos in the future.
pimp.gif

and sorry i didn't get to chill w/you and joe more, broc. it was cold as eff out on the patio where y'all were tho. next time, don't be scurred tohang out w/us yellow brothas+sistas. just bring CHEN boy next time, and he'll help y'all get acclimated.
laugh.gif

anyways, i dunno WTH is going on w/this Yuku thing, but I can't post normal replies OR start new threads. I can't even enter a single character in thebody of messages/replies UNLESS i use "Quick Reply" like now.
eyes.gif

hopefully HANDSOME dude or some other big shot can break down what the problem is, so I can update this thread for the next HH shindig and hit y'all offw/more random BS.
wink.gif

p.s. the next HH will more than likely be on a Thursday night, since some of you crybabies can't make Wed's. j/k a bunch of my own peeps are busy thosenights too, so we'll switch it up every now and then to let everyone get a taste of the HH good times.

still dunno what's up w/this Yuku thing, but i'm using a different comp and for some reason i can post normally from this one. curse you, NT!!! as ifthis place hasn't had me wasting enough $$$$ over the years, now I gotta get a new comp to keep up too?
laugh.gif

anyways, yeah, you and the others that didn't roll did miss out on the last HH, stressed. it was good times (and grub+drank) we'll most def get back toPalominos again real soon. we just gotta make sure to see if Smokey can hook us up w/one of them reserved tables near the bar, so we can peep the NBA games onthe flatscreens. more of y'all should head out next time. i'm sure y'all will have a good time.....cheap+good eats, and the birds ain't tooshabby at Palo's either.
wink.gif
(i guess the dudes are aiite too, if you're into that sorta thing) lol

HH III will be in a couple.....1st or prolly 2nd Thurs in December at Poleng Lounge, unless there are any objections. that'll give y'all plenty of timeto work off all that turkey+pumpkin pie.
i dunno wth deereel is, but maybe he can help set a lil something up for us, if it's not too much trouble since he's a Poleng insider.

last minute but a few of my buds wanna hit HH @ Palominos tomorrow night. if any of y'all can roll, come on by. i'll be there from around 5:15
just look for the Azn dude w/the busted schnozz. some dang clutz <no GULLIVER> darn near broke it while we were hoopin last night. =(

p.s. no scamming on my lil cuz's girl or her lady friends or there WILL be some stepped on & creased up kicks! lol

Back
Top Bottom