** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

FTK - Fresno

www.ftkonline.com

HUGE CLEARANCE SALE - Items up to 75% off

Greedy Genius, LRG, Adidas, Shmack, Temple Effectives, 10 Deep, The Hundreds, Zoo York, everything is in there!

In addition to that, this weekend only, we are offering FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING.

Enter this promotional code to receive FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING:

FTKFREESHIPPING

*Free shipping offer only good through monday!

serramote...

FL - random shipment of fire red 5's
FA - random shipment of burgandy 5's

dont know sizes so go call first before checking it out

any reports on :

GreatMall NIke outlet? or Anything from the SanJOse Area malls?

East Bay area?

Great Mall was mostly trash, except for some Air Max 97s in some Burberry style colorway, some Air Max 1s in 7, 8, 13, and 14. 6.0 Dunks, some green/yellow Buck look-a-likes, and some brown/yellow ones. Women's Dunkestos in some whack colorway, and they had some Jordan IIs.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

do you go upto the register and ask for it or something?? all I keep seeing is 1 shoe on the racks
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Serramonte Footlocker has a whole bunch of sizes for the Air Max 360 'Air U Breathe's. They also had some 12.5+ FireRed IIIs and FireRed Vs. I would've got them but my pocket was feeling a little empty. The Footaction had some smaller sized Flips and some huge Burgundy Vs. They also had some AM95s for 95 bucks... A bit steep for black/yellow ones.

EDIT: -blank-

EDIT #2: -blank-

EDIT #3 - -blank-
TEAM WARRIORS

petaluma outlets just opened up there nike outlet a couple of days ago. things that stood out to me.

jordan 5 green beans - full size run (men sizes only) - 100.00
womans history of air max 97's - full size run - 29.00

Petaluma Outlet is pretty small and doesn't have a real big selection of kicks...but they also had The Air Force 25 Supreme Basketball (all black) shoes FSR for $149.00...price is still pretty steep but if your looking for a top of the line shoe to ball in i would give these a try, i picked up 2 pairs

I go to Vacaville outlets and never find anything. My frend goes and gets dontrelles and rinoldhinos both 40$???? Just cuz hes size 14 :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM

UNCIRCUMSIZED

^ ^ lol yeah, for a while they had a TON of dontrelles and ronaldinos..actually $29.99 i believe, but it was size 14+

nothing great at vacaville, they had some XXIIs for $129..saw it advertised, but didn't see them out on the shelves, dont know if they were sold out or you have to ask for them

Finishline serramonte will have a re up on the olnl for anyone looking for another pack or missed out .. they should have around 30 packs..

they will also have all the regional 1s in ..

^^ u serious? when they getttin they restock?
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

Petaluma has Green Beans.
Guess I'm going... But is there anything at Gilroy? They better have those Air Max 360s (not b-ball ones), not looking for a particular colorway.
TEAM WARRIORS

Anybody have a NTSF update? Been itching to use one of the coupons I got in the mail.
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 650​

is there anywhere in the bay that still has the west coast LBJ IVs? preferably in a FL,FA and champs for the F&F this weekend
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Back
Top Bottom