Norcal's GRUB Thread

YO....

Here are a few of my favorite spots...

Cheesesteaks: SONIAS, 8th and Williams.... Near SJSU... run by this filipino family... it looks like crap... but it has the BEST Cheesesteaks in SJ... maybe in the whole bay area... iIve eaten cheesesteak everywhere.. but they are the best here...They are only open monday though friday... lunch only... seating outside... trust me they are the BEST!!!!!!

Tacos: Vallartas, 24th street SF Best in the bay area... not even close... choice of meat.. excellent.. grilled onions excellent... tortillas cooked in grease excellent... different types of salsa excellent.... Best tacos north of the border.. im not even trippin... ive eaten maybe at 100 taco places in mexico and cali.. this place is in the top 3... yall gotta do urself a favor and check em out...

Best Burger: FUDDRUCKERS... multiple locations... as much as i hate chain spots.. this place is off the hook... i mean the bun is one of the best i've ever tasted... meat well seasoned..and they give you free cheese for your frys... forgetaboutit....

Chinese Union Chinese, San Jo... .... yo .. their honey walnut prawns are soo good... you will slap your momma... no further explanation needed......

those are some of my favorite spots...
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

GATIP CLASSIC THAI on Lombard in SF

my boys mom's restaurant, best Thai food i ever had
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

Sandwiches: Little Lucca's is good i prefer CJ's on Burlingame Ave also Romas in Bruno is good(love the soft sour bread)

Anybody remember that pizza place that used to be where the movie theatre is in Daly City? Is there any more?
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

sushi:

Tomodachi in Hayward.. probably some of the best i've had in the bay. very fresh sashimi, lots of selection, a little pricey though, but damn it is worth it.
end transmission

Fuddruckers all day

And any good mexican food in San Jose ?
It's not what you say it's how you say it

Fatburger >>>> Fuddruckers & ALL other burger spots

i'm HELLA glad Fatburgers are starting to make their way to The Bay. they need one close to SF tho. Redwood City is too far.
i'm not like my homeboy that used to drive all the way to Vacaville just for In N Out when they first hit. lol

on a sidenote, i heard E-40 owns a few Fatburgers in the Vallejo+Pleasanton areas. dude knows what's up. :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

My friends always hit up La Vic's (sp?) in San Jose for Mexican food, not too sure of the quality myself since I've never been, but they think it's pretty good..

for mexican food in san jose, tlaquepague is a must. i think thats how it's spelled
what it do!

Nations>>>>>>Fatburger LOL, sorry but I had to put this. Totos, yeah, that place used to be mad good! I was hella mad when they tore it down. I knew they had another location, I just didnt know where (or if it was still open)! Thanks sfknights!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​

it was shakey's .and no it got torn down
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS

^^^^Nations....haha. I am bout to eat at Barney's this weekend again. I am not even a total burger head but they got it in my book as having one of the best burgers in town...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ i gotta agree with you. fatburger is def. bomb. i just had my first fatburger at west hollywood when i was in LA last weekend. it was def. worth it. nation's is ok although i lived 5 min. away from my apartment.
ULTRA VITALENCE

Little Luccas is garbage yo... Any deli that uses processed meat and charges like it's fresh is trash...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

For wings its all about University Chicken. Has anyone here attempted the 911 Challenge? I will be doing it sometime next week. I can't wait!

Philly Cheese Steak Shop in Pittsburg, its hella good
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

I never had FatBurger, but I'm willing to BurgerMeister is just as good or probably better.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
For wings its all about University Chicken. Has anyone here attempted the 911 Challenge? I will be doing it sometime next week. I can't wait!
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
RIP Bill Walsh​

Back
Top Bottom