Not sure but here's what I got from Google

Mon: 11am - 10:30pm
Tue: 11am - 10:30pm
Wed: 11am - 10:30pm
Thu: 11am - 10:30pm
Fri: 11am - 12am
Sat: 11am - 12am
Sun: 11am - 10:30pm

my friend owns two spots in the city and opening up a third on valencia around 24th i think. called the thai house, other 2 are on geary in the TL and thaihouse express on castro around the 20 blocks. good $%% thai food. comparable to krungthai in san jose which is the most popular spot. i love the salmon rollsthere, try those for sure. and if you're in san jose, support a brother and check out my mom's joint, Great Wall. good $%% food, get the deep friendhot and spicy chicken or prawns.

jepmonk- Wow your mom owns greatwall? I just looked on yelp.com and it has awesome reviews! I'ma check it out this week for sure!
KVN

i must say, as helpful as this post is...i HATE it. It ALWAYS gets me hungry at the wrong time. Now im forced to get dressed and drive my butt somewhere. imthinking burrito.

the Old Siam is a great Thai place, if you ever come down to Sunnyvale. The curry is amazing. Seriously..if u ever head down here I highly recommend tryingthat place. There might not be much business other than lunch hour but it's because it's in a pretty bad location and it doesn't seem like it'dbe that good, but it truly is. read up the jatbar review or yelp

Video Cafe on 21st ave. and Geary
i havent ate there since 98 or 99 but i remember the food was
sick.gif

Just wondering...what yall order at Top Dog? I went there b4 when I went to state, and it wasn't to great... So for for hotdogs its just costco, but Iheard there's a spot downtown near the clubs thats off the hook..lmk wats good

KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

Just wondering...what yall order at Top Dog? I went there b4 when I went to state, and it wasn't to great... So for for hotdogs its just costco, but I heard there's a spot downtown near the clubs thats off the hook..lmk wats good

KVN

Are you sure they werent the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog carts that roam the CITY?.. SOMA/Valencia/Mission areas.

nicks crispy tacos....polk/broadway
my favorite taco spot in the city.

ernestos...22nd or 23rd and clement
good italian, been family owned for years, gotta try it.

bills place...25th and clement
great burger spot, pricy, but really good stuff

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Video Cafe on 21st ave. and Geary
i havent ate there since 98 or 99 but i remember the food was
sick.gif

The food there is nasty.When I'm heading home late at night for food i keep driving and microwave a hot pocket at 2am then go there.5mins away from myhouse but still.

They did have a cute pinay waitress last time i was their.Was pretty %+%#%% up still and being 3am but she looked cute.

Originally Posted by SixXRocKZ

ernestos...22nd or 23rd and clement
good italian, been family owned for years, gotta try it.

ERNESTO's is a great italian spot. Best Tiramisu in the city! even better than Victoria.
T-Fu we gotta hit ernesto's soon...

yeah rosemunde's on haight is pretty good too...if your lucky, go on a tuesday, you can get there in line for there 10 dollar half pound burger, only 50made per tuesday, always a sell out.

king kong, we'll go to ernesto's! my treat homie.

Back
Top Bottom