Norcal's GRUB Thread

Video Cafe on 21st ave. and Geary

don't get jumped by AI in the parking lot. lol

but, yeah, the food is crappy. there were very few late, late, late night SF grub spots back in the day, but things are a lil better nowadays.....no reason tosettle for VC unless you're real close by.

kingcrux31: I tried those chimichahga's at Taqueria El Sol and they were
pimp.gif
! The neighborhood isn't a place I would really want to go by on the latenight but, thanks for the info!

^ You're welcome. I always saw myself as one of "them" so the neighborhood didn't bother me at all. The only difference was I showerederrrday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ You're welcome. I always saw myself as one of "them" so the neighborhood didn't bother me at all. The only difference was I showered errrday.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
And you have nicer kicks! FYI that's now the only spot my girlwants to get chimichanga's regardless of the surroundings.
laugh.gif

Absolute best breakfast period, (I'll put money up): Nini's Coffee Shop in San Mateo. Everything on the menu is literally amazing, but my two favoritesare the Italian omelette and the Teriyaki steak and eggs...

^^the first few times i went to nini's for the teriyaki steak & eggs, it was great. The last few times..ehh..so-so. I havent been there in over 2years, so maybe they got back to their old ways.

^Lobster tempura and the one in the back is Spicy dragon.

A lillte pricy but well worth it. The best in the eastbay by far.

me and a few others mentioned Hard Knox early in the post. yesterdays "brunch" was amazing i toked on some afghani kush for a little wake and bakethen headed to little lucca's for fire roasted steak on dutch crunch with provolone and extra spicy garlic spread. it was amazing! =)

Ray's Sushi in Hayward is good.

San Tung on Irving between 11th and 12th ave has the best chicken wings in all of SF!

And finally, the taco truck off Fruitvale (Guadalajarra) has huge Carne Asada burritos for $5.

any of yall ever check out el balazo on cesar chavez? its SUPER cutty, its in the car wash joint...that food is crack. yall gotta check that out for real, itsa heart attack waiting to happen.

Originally Posted by jepmonk

my friend owns two spots in the city and opening up a third on valencia around 24th i think. called the thai house, other 2 are on geary in the TL and thai house express on castro around the 20 blocks. good $%% thai food. comparable to krungthai in san jose which is the most popular spot. i love the salmon rolls there, try those for sure. and if you're in san jose, support a brother and check out my mom's joint, Great Wall. good $%% food, get the deep friend hot and spicy chicken or prawns.

is your friends name por phol by any chance???

-Kamemishi House (SSF,Westborough)
HELL NO dont go there

i work there & its always busy

but i like my co-workers cause everyones filipino(dont ask
eyes.gif
)

its family own so i guess thats a plus

& the food is GREAT for a price everything there can fill you up for less than $10

but if you order something big such as a bento box the quantity is a lot so you get more bang for your buck

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

-Kamemishi House (SSF,Westborough)
HELL NO dont go there

i work there & its always busy

but i like my co-workers cause everyones filipino(dont ask
eyes.gif
)

its family own so i guess thats a plus

& the food is GREAT for a price everything there can fill you up for less than $10

but if you order something big such as a bento box the quantity is a lot so you get more bang for your buck

Food was koo but, the old lady that was our waitress really shouldn't be serving people. She kept forgetting our drinks,forks,sushi. We almostwalked out but another server brought our food to us. Yes the bento box hits the spot along with the sashimi. If it wasn't only for that older lady and her
indifferent.gif
service

Back
Top Bottom