Norcal's GRUB Thread

^yeah its so hyped up but I've never had it before, whats the cost on the sandwiches? either way I don't think the line is worth it

^yeah its so hyped up but I've never had it before, whats the cost on the sandwiches? either way I don't think the line is worth it
I think it's like 4 bucks. Can't exactly remember how much but it wasn't too expensive

CREAM has long lines but they go quick. a line of 20 or so and your wait is like 10/15 min

most of the time the cookies are straight out the oven.

theyre opening one in Walnut Creek, right beside an ice cream shop :lol:

Walnut Creek?
eek.gif
even closer to me then

^^

Yeah boss! Would def be down for a food tour!

Thanks man. And I would definitely be down for the tour. pm the the info when u have everything ready to go

So I've finally done it.

I've been able to figure out how to do food tours within reasonable cost and distance.

I just did an exclusive one for the one who won my contest a few weeks ago.

Now is time to extend it to other NT'ers. If anyone in the Bay Area is interested in food tours in SF or The East Bay. Contact me via PM for further email and details.

I don't wanna put everything out there just yet, if everything works out then I'll share my stuff in full force. Otherwise, let the grubbing begin! Peace.

So recently I tried out FTM (food truck mafia) basically an off the grid imitator since it was really close to where I live. Trucks there weren't great though, so if any of you were wondering whether to go there, stick to OTG.

Gonna go and try out Chapeau! next weekend. Hopefully that place lives up to the 4.5 stars its had on yelp.

Can I get some spots for some :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Taiwanese food?? I've been craving legit Taiwanese breakfast food for a while now. Live in SF, but I know the good spots are down towards the South Bay in Cupertino, SJ, Fremont.

Had cream in berkeley for the first time and it was just a ice cream sandwich. Nothing special I guess I had high hopes because of the line

its a 2.50 cent ice cream sandwich made of fresh baked cookies and ice cream...what did you expect?

This thread is about to get active Summer time :smokin

Favorite Cream Spot in SF...

Bi-Rite, Mitchell's, Smitten, Swensen's , Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous or Humphry Slocombe?

Hoping to try Smitten and Humphry Slocombe tomorrow.

Last edited:
This thread is about to get active Summer time :smokin

Favorite Cream Spot in SF...

Bi-Rite, Mitchell's, Smitten, Swensen's , Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous or Humphry Slocombe?

Hoping to try Smitten and Humphry Slocombe tomorrow.
Smitten is alright - Overrated to me. I love Polly Ann's green tea ice-cream and their taro too.

Trust me when I tell you I've eaten it for breakfast before.

Cream or C.R.E.A.M or cookies rule everything around me is a dessert spot on Berkely. I don't know if they have other spots in the Bay but their specialty is a big scoop of ice cream inbetween 2 cookies. It's a legit ice cream sandwich instead of the normal ones in the freezer aisle. Flavours and cookies are in variety. Look at Blues pics above

They have long lines since its popular but when something is popular it always can be considered overrated/overhyped. I've never been so I can't opinionate

Cream or C.R.E.A.M or cookies rule everything around me is a dessert spot on Berkely. I don't know if they have other spots in the Bay but their specialty is a big scoop of ice cream inbetween 2 cookies. It's a legit ice cream sandwich instead of the normal ones in the freezer aisle. Flavours and cookies are in variety. Look at Blues pics above

They have long lines since its popular but when something is popular it always can be considered overrated/overhyped. I've never been so I can't opinionate
They use Otis spunkmeyer cookies too, which is why the outer crispness and inner gooey-ness ratio is damn near perfect....except for this one time i went and they overcooked them. That time it just sucked.

BTW, if you guys want a change-up from typical ice cream and maybe decide to go for Gelato, I can vouch for Marco Polo's in SF. Durian Gelato >>> *. The best gelato chain would have to go to Tuttimelon for me ( i know, big surprise). Their strawberry cheesecake flavor never disappoints, neither does honey lavender.

Back
Top Bottom